What are the best kodi streaming plugins as of now?

unique

I use kodi myself, but I don't use the IPTV streaming plugins so I'm not sure which are the best ones to use at the moment, but I have a couple of family members with android boxes running kodi and recently one mentioned that the plugins they used to use don't seem to have anything that plays anymore (ie. movies). I have a look at indigo for suggested plugins and that doesn't seem to show anything either (I did update the repo addy to .co instead of .ag). I'm aware a few things have shut down in the last few days, but I've not seen anything to see it's all over yet. Does anyone know the best plugins to add for movies and stuff that work now, so I can update the boxes for them?

Thanks!

You can still use the Ares wizard and install Covenant from the Colossal Repo

Or download Terrarium and load the APK file, then you don't need to run it through Kodi it's just appears as an addon.

Yep, I hear changes are coming soon.

Get yourself a real debrid account.

Kodi's default URL resolver has been pulled and add ons haven't pulled a great number of links for a while.

Costs a dollar or two a month but will pull tonnes of HD links. You can integrate it into terrarium as well

thanks. i'll try these on my own boxes first then find a solution. I didn't realise the url resolver was completely gone, I thought just development had stopped but it would keep working

Back