what box around £100 ish

vespa74

hi all, had an f5s now for ages and think its time to upgrade, been looking at the cloud ibox2 but wondering if theres anything ive not seen for around £100 £120 that might be worth a look ? thanks guys

Mate I've been using cloud ibox2 for the past few months and can recommend this box. I've just upgraded as I was looking for box that allowed me to watch one channel whilst recording another. If you need any more info PM me.

I just upgraded from a skybox f5 to a ibox 2 plus and even though initially very difficult to set up 100% worth it

Had the blade media.
No faults whatsoever. EPG and channel layout could be improved but still a great box for under 80 quid

Mate I've been using cloud ibox2 for the past few months and can recommend this box. I've just upgraded as I was looking for box that allowed me to watch one channel whilst recording another. If you need any more info PM me.

So on the ibox2 you can record and watch another on the same frequency? How good and easy is the playback?

Cheers

Bangord30 you have wrote on about 12 different threads asking the same questions. If u want a twin tuner then by the sounds of it the zgemma 2s is ur best option pricewise if u don't want to spend alot of money. I have an amiko alien 2 u can get them for £110 now and love it

Back