WHAT BOX?

steb87

Is the Zgemma h2h the only cable compatible zgemma box?

Also seperately...

What is the best iptv box to buy?

Any advice be extremely helpful

no plenty of better boxes that can run openvix images depending on what tuners 2 or 3 or 4.

i would have thought iptv boxes like mag boxes made for iptv.

i would of nominated a mag256
but it has taken to switching itself off.
mag254 used that for a number months without any problems..
i am sure there will be different opinions...

As far as I know there's a few H2H, H3, H4, H5, H7 for cable. I use iptv on my H5.2tc long with cable and both work perfectly all depends on a decent quality subscription to both.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

out of the zgemma boxes, the h5.2tc is probably the best value for money box for cable, it has twin cable tuner as well as a sat tuner. It is faster then the h2h, h3 and h4 but not as fast as the H7C which is a 4k cable/sat box

Hi, I’m new to this forum. I fount out about zgemma boxes by a family member. And I trying to find out some info on them. If I can still use one with a satellite dish. And if so what do I need? Best box for me? Etc. Any information will be helpful
Thanks

Hi, I’m new to this forum. I fount out about zgemma boxes by a family member. And I trying to find out some info on them. If I can still use one with a satellite dish. And if so what do I need? Best box for me? Etc. Any information will be helpful
Thanks
Try a bit of reading up and you will find the answers to what your after

Iv been reading loads of post. Some are saying it’s working some are saying not all the content is available unless you have iptv. I’m happy to carry on reading. Just want to know if I’m looking in the right places

Iv been reading loads of post. Some are saying it’s working some are saying not all the content is available unless you have iptv. I’m happy to carry on reading. Just want to know if I’m looking in the right places
You can use the zgemma boxes with satellite yes but a lot of the channels are no longer available,Iptv or cable most people are using now,

You can use the zgemma boxes with satellite yes but a lot of the channels are no longer available,Iptv or cable most people are using now,
Thank you. I can’t get cable in my area. So iptv is my only option I guess. Iv used an iptv before they are good. But the missus can’t get her head around it. I didn’t have it set up with a guide. So I might look into that. Thanks again

Thank you. I can’t get cable in my area. So iptv is my only option I guess. Iv used an iptv before they are good. But the missus can’t get her head around it. I didn’t have it set up with a guide. So I might look into that. Thanks again
Let me know if you need any help

I'm in a very similar situation, looking to upgrade from an original Vu Duo, I use it for both CS and IPTV and copes well enough, is it worth getting another E2 box (I like the Formuler F1) or an Android IPTV box as I'm hearing the existing channels left on CS days are numbered, could always use it for multisat though? decisions decisions!

If anyone going to upgrade why not get a 4k box to future proof yourself
I like the idea of going 4k, but I dont have Netflix etc, and I don't see IPTV providers supplying 4k streams anytime soon, hence my sticking with E2 and IPTV for now, I could be wrong though?

Back