what cams to download?

Wycleff

hi i have just upgraded to wooshbuild infinity and am looking to put a cws line on do i need to download the softcams? if so which ones? also any advice of how to do it would be great .
thanks

WB Ifinity comes with several cams preloaded, you switch cam by moving the direction pad while a cam is highlighted, for CWS use Mgcamd, instructions for adding line are covered in the WB thread

cheers yeah ive read through and ive got the cam1 on selected on mgcamd and its active but for some reason its not showing the channels. i was just wondering if ive done it right? ive added the line on notebook and saved it as .cfg and tried ftp it accross into var/keys do i delete the wooshman cws file thats in there?

what sort of line is it? if it starts CWS= then it needs to be in newcamd.list, if it starts N: or C: it needs to be CCcam.cfg and cam2 should be set to cccam

hi its a cws and its in the newcamd list i used filezilla to ftp it accross there was a wooshbuild line in there with a cws keepalive 60 so ive just replaced the wooshbuild line with mine then restarted the cam but still channels not comming on. ive only ever used c lines and this is my first time with a cws line but its from a new supplier so im wondering if its working. is there a way of testing the line?

cheers

i would check the wooshbuild support thread and try the usb cam importer that is part of Wooshbuild.

cheers yeah ive read through and ive got the cam1 on selected on mgcamd and its active but for some reason its not showing the channels. i was just wondering if ive done it right? ive added the line on notebook and saved it as .cfg and tried ftp it accross into var/keys do i delete the wooshman cws file thats in there?

A CWS line goes in newcamd.list, not into any .cfg files
also, it doesn't go in var/keys folder, it goes into usr/keys folder on both openatv and openvix
Wooshbuild is based on openatv so it needs to be moved into usr/keys, then restart the mgcamd1.38 softcam

if you wish to send me a pm, I will test the line for you in my box, it'll take me ten seconds

sorry yes my mistake i have put it in the
A CWS line goes in newcamd.list, not into any .cfg files
also, it doesn't go in var/keys folder, it goes into usr/keys folder on both openatv and openvix
Wooshbuild is based on openatv so it needs to be moved into usr/keys, then restart the mgcamd1.38 softcam

if you wish to send me a pm, I will test the line for you in my box, it'll take me ten seconds
sorry yes my mistake i have put it in the
usr/keys folder and restarted the mgcamd1.38 but nothing. whats strange is ive tried before to use a cws line and never got it to work ive had to ask the reseller for a c or n line in the end but i thought this time with a clean/new install of wooshbuild i might be able to get it working but obviously not maybe i should change back to a cline but part of me doesnt want to give up lol.

Did you resolve this issue ???? I have done the same ..I got a line from somewhere else and having issues when i start the h2h box..sometimes i get no picture so have to restart or reboot the box ....once started everything is fine but if i put the box into standby and switch it back on the same thing happens ...no picture i seem to think its the softcams

Seems a bit strange though all I’ve done is swapped lines it was sound before
if it's a CWS line, make sure it's the only line in newcamd.list
if you're using multiple lines from different servers they need to go in oscam ideally
make sure you're using mgcamd1.38 and not an older version

Back