What do the numbers mean?

padder

So there are 3 numbers showing (%'s) when I change channel. One on the left hand side and 2 across the screen, one above the other. I'm assuming they're something to do with signal strength but what does each mean and what numbers are "good"? i've had lots of breaking up and glitching on some channels tonight but not others so I assume it's down to the signal strength. Is there anything I can do other than get the dish re-aligned?> I never had a problem with my sly box so is the blade more picky with signal?

generally, the two above each other is the dish signal.quality/strength. the higher these 2 are the better but rule of thumb is as long as they are both 50% or more then that's good enough to get picture. the other gauge is I think the actual channel strength, again the higher the better and they should show 100% ish

The one on the left on its own is how far the programme has progressed through time. If that makes sense. The other 2 are signal quality.

The one on the left on its own is how far the programme has progressed through time. If that makes sense. The other 2 are signal quality.
No wonder the "signal" was getting better the longer the programme went on:whistling:

Thanks for your help

I had a channel on over the weekend and the signal strength/quality was 4% it said and it was working a treat! :)

Back