what files for softmod

sandog

when i download and extact the files for softmod 4.3 and put the sd card in the wii, nothing happens, are there certain files, i need to put in order on the sd card or does it not matter whitch way they go on the sd card tried this about 5 times now with same results i am connected to the internet can not think why i can not get to the first stage of the softmod if anyone can come up with were i might seem to be going wrong i would appreciate it because at the moment this is doing my head in thanx every one for reading

What softmod are you using??, is it the one from this site?? http://www.techkings.org/nintendo-w...ftmod-yet-letterbomb-included-jan-2012-a.html , this one??? if not, then use it, it is dead simple.

If you are using this one, what stage are you at? have you got the homebrew channel on it? in fact, if you are using my tutorial above, any chance you will post in there and keep all the info in the one place. If you are not using my tutorial, then it becomes very difficult to tell you where you are going wrong.

you are creating more questions in my head than answers, so lets start with the one - which softmod are you using, and have you seen mine?

What softmod are you using??, is it the one from this site?? http://www.techkings.org/nintendo-w...ftmod-yet-letterbomb-included-jan-2012-a.html , this one??? if not, then use it, it is dead simple.

If you are using this one, what stage are you at? have you got the homebrew channel on it? in fact, if you are using my tutorial above, any chance you will post in there and keep all the info in the one place. If you are not using my tutorial, then it becomes very difficult to tell you where you are going wrong.

you are creating more questions in my head than answers, so lets start with the one - which softmod are you using, and have you seen mine?
thanks for reply wheelo ive been using another softmod but it did not do a thing to the wii 4.3 so stopped now because there are that many about all saying theres is the best to use ive just seen yours a few days ago and i know that other s have softmodded there wii with yoursoftmod so i really was looking for a tried and tested one so i will now be using yours thanx again mate

Any problems post in there, and myself and Sinno and others will give you a dig out.

softmod went really well

Any problems post in there, and myself and Sinno and others will give you a dig out.
nice one wheelo i used the softmod you put on techkings and yeah it was very easy to do .after trying so many others and getting know where at all. yours worked first time, everything went perfect, just like you said it would, so a big thankyou to you wheelo and for the time you spend helping other members

Glad to hear it mate, it was devised to be as simple as possible, so it is good to hear back. (y)

Back