What Happened

Ok so been looking around. The best box is ZGemma h.2h. which can do sat, cable and IPTV (by downloading an app)

Yeah, the H2.H will do all 3 - the H5.2TC is only slightly more expensive though and it's a quicker box so better for IPTV plus the benefit of having a twin cable tuner compared the the single on the H2.H

If 2 of you're boxes are enigma2 get the vu+ uno 4k with fbc cable tuner it acts as it has upto 8 tuners and it's £229 but probably about the same to replace all 3 boxes. All you would need to do is set you're other 2 boxes as client boxes ro stream the vu tuners to. You may need to ask line providers regarding having 3 connections at the same time but it should work, no splitting either

Ok one thing I don't get quick question. If I was to have a h.2h box
And I used a cable splitter with virgin. Then how would I connect my satellite dish. Is there 2 inputs or one in the back

Ok one thing I don't get quick question. If I was to have a h.2h box
And I used a cable splitter with virgin. Then how would I connect my satellite dish. Is there 2 inputs or one in the back
Yes 2 tuners in the back one for cable the other for sat

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

They come with a bare build but there's several ready made images to flash on the box if you choose to.

Ok thanks. So big summary
It is impossible to get Sky movies and sports as well as other channels via Satellite.
But it is possible through virgin cable?

How would I be able to check if a H.2H is genuine or not?
Also where can I find a cheap h.2h with setup already

Another option would be IPTV, you only need an internet feed.

Cable is the better option if you can get it, if you can't all the sat users
are going down the IPTV route, you will get all the sports, films etc just like before.

You could buy a MAG 256 they are really simple to set up and easy to use.

Back