Cable What have you paid

I don't want an IPTV box just a box like I have now but will get me HD channels and also update the channels it's self.. Like for like, If someone has a spare?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

lol.. meant no offence mate on that last message. Maybe when o upgrade or buy the H1 Il give you a shout if it's something you'd be interested in.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thing is my mate bought a H1 already setup with a 500GB hdd and 12month VM-line all for £250. Was he over charged? £80 for a line? and then about £70 for the H1 and then the HDD on top? Just don't seem right ? Now the guys just sorted my mate out with this box as its meant to be on its way to him and should arrive to him tomorrow or the next day.. But just had a nice txt off him saying don't recommend him to anyone any more because he don't have time and isn't selling anymore.

Kind of worried that my mate might be ripped off with the first payment and then the risk of the box not showing up!

Thing is my mate bought a H1 already setup with a 500GB hdd and 12month VM-line all for £250. Was he over charged? £80 for a line? and then about £70 for the H1 and then the HDD on top? Just don't seem right ? Now the guys just sorted my mate out with this box as its meant to be on its way to him and should arrive to him tomorrow or the next day.. But just had a nice txt off him saying don't recommend him to anyone any more because he don't have time and isn't selling anymore.

Kind of worried that my mate might be ripped off with the first payment and then the risk of the box not showing up!

£70 for 12 month VM line is about right some solid providers charge £80-100, cheaper is not always better this is something people need to watch for when you see lines going for £10-15 for 12 months they wont be great so you will end up paying 2-3 times even more.

£70 for the H1 box is around about right as well.

Hard drive price is a bit high but then is it external powered? and then postage which is say £10 so the person is making some profit of it but i wouldn't say they are ripping them off people should get paid for doing some work.

Back