What is difference in 2s and h2s

mrtweaks

I have looked at the 2 specs and I must be missing something what is the main difference to 2s and h2s. It is not a load more expensive but when money is tight it would go towards a hdd? My son has the h2s and is very happy with it.

Thanks in advance.

Speed really. H.2s has faster processors. There is quite a big difference. Other than that they are pretty much the same

2S is a 2015
H2S is the replacement 2016 model

Functionality-wise? None whatsoever.

Spec-wise H2S has faster CPU and built in micro SD card reader. As such, H2S is quicker especially when installing software and general navigation round the menus etc.
The card reader is hidden and you can store all your recordings, EPG data and picons on it too.
It's worth the extra nominal price difference in my opinion.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

2S is a 2015

Spec-wise H2S has faster CPU and built in micro SD card reader. As such, H2S is quicker especially when installing software and general navigation round the menus etc.
The card reader is hidden and you can store all your recordings, EPG data and picons on it too.

cant record to sd card pal

2S is a 2015

cant record to sd card pal

Sure about that?

I'm happily recording to SD card from both EPG and IPTV plugin . Works a treat.

Back