What is the best iptv only box?

I was just about to pull the trigger on a formula z7+ but noticed the specs are a little weak.. 8gb eMMC and 2GB Ram - My current box MX10 is running 4gb DDR3 Ram and 32gb eMMC processed through a rockchip processor. the rockchip does have some mediocre reviews but its more than up to the challenge of IPTV...

I am yet to be convinced the Z7+ will be any better... But the dedicated software it has does look good!!

Yes m8, i was also about to buy one, but going to hold of just now, yes the apps good very good, but i'm hearing the EPG is terrible. they will get round that issue im sure, but i will wait to see whats what before i buy it

Yes m8, i was also about to buy one, but going to hold of just now, yes the apps good very good, but i'm hearing the EPG is terrible. they will get round that issue im sure, but i will wait to see whats what before i buy it
EPG does work. Just slow. The usb record is a nice touch.. you can pause and rewind also...it potentially. has a lot going for it..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Think once the fix come out for this box, then there is a strong chance i will buy one, i dont watch a lot of tv, but i do scoll the epg a lot just to see what is worth watching and what's not, so i do like a good epg on a box...???

HI Peeps, If anyone is interested..
I have an Official Re-Seller i am in contact with and is willing to do the formular Z7+ Brand new Sealed Delivered @ £90
There is a Saving here for you all, as you still need to add Postage on top with other Sellers.
PM me if interested, No Time Wasters!!

Thanks ALL..
Ok I am interested... can you get back to me with payment details etc

Back