what is the best upgrade for a Zgemma H1 box ?

rudey

just wondering what would be the best box to upgrade to sub £100/£150 and what are the benefits over the H1 ? i suppose nothing is future proof hence reluctance to spend big bucks ..

If you want to use openvix images the plenty of newer boxes on world of sat.
Used the sucumasee image when I first got it.. Was good but a bit buggy at the time now using atv 6.01 quite impressed with the latest builds giving this old dogs lil bit more life

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

the H5.2tc is a faster box than the H1 and has a twin cable tuner and can be had for less than £80 delivered.

I've used zgemma for 18 months and never had an issue but I haven't used any other 'budget' brand so can't compare it.

It also does depend on what your needs are? If you only want a single tuner, then you may get a better spec box than you would with a twin tuner at the same price.

look how many posts of issues with zgemma boxes flooding the forums and how many times they are answered?
members need to read and research there boxes.

bees did a great guide for setting up enigma 2 box with openvix for newbies to follow
most of the vets maybe running openvix images as we want to enjoy tv not messing [ plenty do mess ]

boxes are now coming with much more power and swapable tuners

Back