What makes a good reliable iptv seller?

Chilly

ive been reading through the forum and it seems im to be careful on who i buy a sub from,so what makes a good reliable seller

That depends on your perception of IPTV to start with.
First you need to understand IPTV is not and never will be perfect.
You can get a good service and you can get a poor service just the same as you can with a line.
I think the way a IPTV service handles itself when there are issues (and like I said above no provider is perfect) is probably as important as the service they provide.
Any IPTV provider who is not willing to do more than sell you there service with no help getting it all setup should be avoided

How about if the seller has only been a member for afew months?
Usually if they have only been doing it a few months,most people on here would tell you to avoid.A lot of new sellers have popped up because of the sly loss of channels,and a lot will take your cash and run.Just be weary of that.

Usually if they have only been doing it a few months,most people on here would tell you to avoid.A lot of new sellers have popped up because of the sly loss of channels,and a lot will take your cash and run.Just be weary of that.
Thx for the info bud,i will bare that in mind when purchasing a sub,

I'm following discussion,just buyed mag 256 and really dont know what to do.which iptv to take.have here secure,reliable,good guy but it is 140£ and this hundrets of others are much cheaper.and a members for a year or so.and what to do...can anybody normal help
Sorry for this word normal,I mean man with expirience and good will and not seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am very sorry,i just did that.i have forget,because of discussion,sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple don't pay it, its bs saying if a member is here years bla bla bla....as he can't stop the streams going down even if he is here 50 years such nonsense, get a good guy that will always be their to help and not charge you a small fortune. Remember this there is more resellers here than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Simple don't pay it, its bs saying if a member is here years bla bla bla....as he can't stop the streams going down even if he is here 50 years such nonsense, get a good guy that will always be their to help and not charge you a small fortune. Remember this there is more resellers here than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Very true i would say 95% selling here are resellers. And they have no control over quality. Most providers are ignorant on their support as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well I had a test from someone and me being nosey had a quick look in the bouquets and scripts that got installed, saw who the source was and after 2 minutes of searching found the source on Facebook and used them instead of the reseller as it was cheaper hehe

Well I had a test from someone and me being nosey had a quick look in the bouquets and scripts that got installed, saw who the source was and after 2 minutes of searching found the source on Facebook and used them instead of the reseller as it was cheaper hehe
i was given a source on here but i aint got facebook,im trying all angles on how to get a reliable sub from a seller who is a member and comes recommended,and not a reseller,but im finding it difficult

i was given a source on here but i aint got facebook,im trying all angles on how to get a reliable sub from a seller who is a member and comes recommended,and not a reseller,but im finding it difficult
Look for a good all roung package that includes vod and catch up tv and HD channels,Try out a test and if happy then just take a month which should be no more than £15 for the first month

Look for a good all roung package that includes vod and catch up tv and HD channels,Try out a test and if happy then just take a month which should be no more than £15 for the first month
would £10-£15 a month be about the going rate for a sub?

Back