What makes a good reliable iptv seller?

My provider charges £10 for the first month so you can have a good try using the iptv services and he includes vod ,If happy then go for a longer term

Can i ask how you would know who is a reseller or not?
One very quick way is to ask them for a reseller panel. Resellers don't have the ability to create sub panels.

Even a load of cs guys that have their own servers leech off others that pay for their cards. Sadly it's a fact of life there are always going to be leeches.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

would £10-£15 a month be about the going rate for a sub?
Ideally yes it would be to maintain a decent level of service. But all the chancers jumping on the bandwagon it's going to go like cs and you'll see £20 a year subs within 3 months. The chancers will be robbing on eBay to the levels of the current cs crooks.

One very quick way is to ask them for a reseller panel. Resellers don't have the ability to create sub panels.

Even a load of cs guys that have their own servers leech off others that pay for their cards. Sadly it's a fact of life there are always going to be leeches.

Even resellers can create sub reseller panels i can assure you and no supplier is going to just give out reseller panels to tom dick and harry

Ideally yes it would be to maintain a decent level of service. But all the chancers jumping on the bandwagon it's going to go like cs and you'll see £20 a year subs within 3 months. The chancers will be robbing on eBay to the levels of the current cs crooks.

Shame really as it spoils it for everyone else,can i ask if giving out your mac id to your device
So the seller can input the test line is this a good idea or not?
Or is advisable to input the sellers subs yourself?

£10-£15 a month sounds about right.... try a test and then if your happy take it out for 1 month.

If your happy after the month then purchase the 12 month and save yourself some Ching Ching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame really as it spoils it for everyone else,can i ask if giving out your mac id to your device
The mac code is unique to each box and is fine to give out

This sometimes is the only way something can run as on a whole and generally speaking is unique to your box or device. Even the Smart IPTV app which is a legitimate addon on the Amazon firestick uses the MAC of the firestick. Amazon wouldn't have it available if it was a risk. Every network card, wireless adaptor, router has a mac.

Sellers, resellers, sub resellers....
At the top of the level is a seller - these are normally the ones who provide IPTV using hardware they pay for. You may find you can buy directly from them and if you know they are at the top.
Resellers are normally next in line and buy direct from the seller. Resellers normally buy in bulk up front. Any issues from users should be answered / supported ad if they can't resolve it speak to the seller.
Sub resellers are a client of the resellers and again buy in bulk up front. user problems should be supported by the subreseller and then passed up to the reseller.

Support should be provided by whoever sells the product. I don't care if it is £1 or £100, they sold the service and are responsible for supporting it.

Sub reseller panels would be linked to the reseller panels but you would still be able to create files and add and remove clients,I have seen many resellers give much better prices than the actuall seller as they get massive discounts for bulk buying but as wooshman pointed out,who ever sells the sub is the point of contact,Just beware of any new members looking to cash in on the iptv scene

This sometimes is the only way something can run as on a whole and generally speaking is unique to your box or device. Even the Smart IPTV app which is a legitimate addon on the Amazon firestick uses the MAC of the firestick. Amazon wouldn't have it available if it was a risk. Every network card, wireless adaptor, router has a mac.

Sellers, resellers, sub resellers....
At the top of the level is a seller - these are normally the ones who provide IPTV using hardware they pay for. You may find you can buy directly from them and if you know they are at the top.
Resellers are normally next in line and buy direct from the seller. Resellers normally buy in bulk up front. Any issues from users should be answered / supported ad if they can't resolve it speak to the seller.
Sub resellers are a client of the resellers and again buy in bulk up front. user problems should be supported by the subreseller and then passed up to the reseller.

Support should be provided by whoever sells the product. I don't care if it is £1 or £100, they sold the service and are responsible for supporting it.
Ty wooshman that clears that one up.can you pm a seller please who you,d recommend

Just had a thought.....

Once thing to note with the XtreamTV plugin is that the provider is responsible for sending you the plugin as the one they send directly links to their server, it is not a generic plugin. If you had a test from provider A and used the XtreamTV plugin and then wanted a test from provider B, you would have to remove the previous version first and then install the plugin from provider B.

The plugin is created by the server and had the ip address / server name for the providing server. There are no options to change where the plugin goes to server wise.

Well I had a test from someone and me being nosey had a quick look in the bouquets and scripts that got installed, saw who the source was and after 2 minutes of searching found the source on Facebook and used them instead of the reseller as it was cheaper hehe
I mate can you message me there details please

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's true wooshman bouquets and epg are sorted and then sent via Xtream plugin linked by app code and every update you go back into the plugin and click yellow then blue and you get the new updated list.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Who to choose? Can You friends find out a list of trusty sellers - server owners and spread it over the Pm.it would be a huge and specifically help

Last edited:
Well I had a test from someone and me being nosey had a quick look in the bouquets and scripts that got installed, saw who the source was and after 2 minutes of searching found the source on Facebook and used them instead of the reseller as it was cheaper hehe

Hallo friend,if U have the time can U help and send me that info on pm,about some reliable owner - seller :)

im going throuhg similar thing, yet im willing to pay but my problem is how easy it will be for me as a novice to put it on the h.2s wooshbuil, im still learning and getting there but also see that there are a few routes on installing iptv to zgemma unlike a tv with the correct app in which i havnt got..any help much appreciated as i want a 3 month sub..thanks

You need help dazza? Pm what your struggling with and ill gladly help you out mate if you want.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

support and feedback generally make for good indicators.

I have 3/4 iptv subs

1 - m3u based - one link for channel list and one link for epg. works fine a few drop outs. Seller replies to all emails and is able to help with 99% of requests. Reasonably priced
2 - mag 254 box set up with all channels and vod. Main channels work great next to no downtime. Did fail on the AJ fight a a few weeks back. Support on FB page has become limited
3 - have a second sub with the same mag254 provider this is used on a zgemma i55 and h2h box (not at the same time)
4 - plex sub which include epg and VOD - very good stable service and has excellent fb group full of helpful people and gives regular updates on the status of the network, for example if it is going down for maintenance or if plex requires a reboot.

Price are hugely different too, the more expensive ones are not necessarily good and vice versa. As has been mentioned IPTV will never be 100% like cccam but what makes a seller/reseller stand out is what they are prepared to do outside of offering a iptv sub ie, help you set up a box, answer stupid questions give you a response however stupid.

if you think you can use IPTV to replace everything you will be disappointed as we are just not at that stage in the development of the infrastructure to be able to offer that. The AJ fight was prime example. 2 of my providers went dead 5 min before the main event. luckily my plex sub worked and i didn't miss a single punch or fall. but others not too lucky!!

set you expectations to a level where they have be fulfilled!! and expect to be disappointed from time to time!

Feel free to PM me with any providers you highly recommend, as i am still trying to work out the perfect set up. i have the following boxes to play with

zgemma h2h
android Q bix
Zgemma I.55
Roku 2
Now TV box (has been updated no plex)

Back