What makes a good reliable iptv seller?

Depending what file it is then its ect/enigm2 2 and then restart gui and it will be in your bouquets list but is for a tv bouquets file,If its an m3u file then its as below

For Vix

Install IPTVBOUQUET from Vix feeds

then go to Menu/Setup/System/Channel selection settings

Enable unlinked bouquets – change to YES
Green to save

then ftp your IPTV M3U or VOD list to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVbouquet/channels

but rename it to have .txt at the end rather than .m3u

Example playlist.txt vodlist.txt

then Menu/Plugins/IPTVBOUQUET

Find your playlist.txt and press green to INSTALL to bouquets
Find your vodlist.txt and press green to INSTALL to bouquets

Then RESTART your box
Hi moshibeth
How do i install
IPTVBOUQUET from Vix feeds
As trying to iptv onto h2s
Thnx

Sub reseller panels would be linked to the reseller panels but you would still be able to create files and add and remove clients,I have seen many resellers give much better prices than the actuall seller as they get massive discounts for bulk buying but as wooshman pointed out,who ever sells the sub is the point of contact,Just beware of any new members looking to cash in on the iptv scene

It don't matter weather they new member or been here loads they trying to cash in on the iptv service
most re-sellers pay a monthly fee then get supplied a panel they can add remove there clients but have no real control if channels go off. Bit like the cache servers we seen when main server goes off so does everyone connected to him.

You are asking members of a forum that you don't know to PM you with details of an illegal service....

Take a trial = free
If that's OK take a months sub = £10'ish
Surely after a month you will find out for your self?

The only alternative to that as I see it is asking a VIP/VET via PM of their experiences with a IPTV supplier.

what the difference of asking for pm he don't know the vip/vet either nor does the vip/vet know the member.
isn't how this works servers pm members when they ask for services as it not allowed on open forum
as for taking a trial first he has to get an answer from the supplier that he asked to pm him.
which defeats the purpose you mentioned.

I been quite lucky got ripped off few times on my cline but found decent supply give me my own control panel so helped friends out also asked about iptv so he done same again with control panel too,gonna try a test line out tonight,I use a H2s and have to say massive thank you to wooshman and others for what they do.

what your really saying is you made a deal with the seller and he renting you a control panel for a monthly fee and you can add remove your family and friends as required.

Hi all I am a new member, I am not a seller. But just an interested member. Would it be wise to hold on for a while and see if this service. Gets refined and made better. Improved for the want of a better word before buying. I dont know if I can just get it for a month in ROI sorry if I sound stupid no way as Tech savy as you guys.

yes you can get a months sub in the ROI it don't matter if you in china as long as your internet is good enough.
just ask look in the thread that mentions iptv servers and I'm sure some will pm you.

Know its been answered already re: price. Up until now I've been paying about £30 a year for sky. That was mega cheap and don't expect IPTV to be that cheap. Cable it seems range from £45-£60 a year which sounds reasonable. Reading a few posts suggests IPTV is much more expensive. Someone said earlier its around £10-£15 per month. That's £120-£180 per year. Is that the usual price for IPTV? Earlier post said £15 per month. Am I unlikely to find a decent sub under £120? Does it depend on what channels you require. If I don't want all am I still looking at approximate same price? I would only require Sports and Asian channels.

you can get iptv for a lot cheaper that the prices you mentioned.
but it will never be as good as a iptv server that has his local streams.
lots just take streams from internet etc which go up and down
if you look at some of the sports channels on iptv the sly sports ones
a few have them from vm boxes you will notice the wee heart on the right side of the screen.
but when it comes to the likes of bein etc for football (if your into football) it best find somone who has local stream for them channels
or else you will gte freeze ,up and down etc.But you will pay a dearer price.

you can get iptv for a lot cheaper that the prices you mentioned.
but it will never be as good as a iptv server that has his local streams.
lots just take streams from internet etc which go up and down
if you look at some of the sports channels on iptv the sly sports ones
a few have them from vm boxes you will notice the wee heart on the right side of the screen.
but when it comes to the likes of bein etc for football (if your into football) it best find somone who has local stream for them channels
or else you will gte freeze ,up and down etc.But you will pay a dearer price.

I am getting a test line soon. Think an ideal time to test is during the united v ajax game (Europa Final - Come on Utd). Just someones opinion please. If there is very little or no buffer during the game is that a good sign? as it is a high profile game. I will randomly test other channels to see what the quality is like though and not just rely on that game. Once you've tested several channels and you see little buffer/lag would you then say that's the best/closest to best you'll get. Obviously wont be able to tell what it will be like in the future but do bad suppliers lines buffer considerably. New to IPTV so gonna have to figure out what is classed as a good supplier and bad supplier.

what the difference of asking for pm he don't know the vip/vet either nor does the vip/vet know the member.
isn't how this works servers pm members when they ask for services as it not allowed on open forum
as for taking a trial first he has to get an answer from the supplier that he asked to pm him.
which defeats the purpose you mentioned.

i haven't got a clue what you are on about

if you pm a vet/vip for advice he/she may tell you what supplier they use and their email so you can go direct. vets/vip's are your only hope in a quest to find someone more respected and trustworthy than a member who has a low post count, but not always

you take your chances in this game

Last edited:
i haven't got a clue what you are on about

if you pm a vet/vip for advice he/she may tell you what supplier they use and their email so you can go direct. vets/vip's are your only hope in a quest to find someone more respected and trustworthy than a member who has a low post count, but not always

you take your chances in this game

lol tell that to the members that where ripped off by certain vet member
the last part of your post makes more sense
"you take your chances in this game"
why no matter what any one says mods,admin,vet,vip newbie.
you will still get people that buy of fb or ebay as it cheaper.

asking someone who has been committed to this site does give you the edge. I am not saying its guaranteed, but you have to understand what you are buying into here and that is one way of reducing the risk when you compare it to buying from a 0 poster.
If a VIP or mod here suggested a provider I would be on it rite away

everything else you mentioned is pot luck

I am ripped by a crook.for 80£.switched me off and do not answerin any more.very disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong - Look a BT TV for example - big companies have the resources and money which proves that IPTV is the future.

With a combination of the correct box (not a zgemma etc that are designed for cable/sat) and the correct internet speed / setup you can receive a decent service from some of the sellers on here. Yes IPTV works on zgemmas, kind of, but they where not chiefly designed for IPTV and it just adds another negative variable to what may be a good (but not perfect) service. So don't be so quick to blame IPTV, it may be all we have left one day

agree with you on some points scoob197
The two most important things to IPTV is your Broadband and your Server.
No matter what box you have if these two are not up to scratch you will get poor quality IPTV.
I have a Zgemma H2s running IPTV and it is all but perfect. Better than the sly SD on satellite.
It's not quite HD as you can't get HD streaming no matter what anybody tell you.

So 1st thing is Good Broadband...next Good Server...yes there are boxes that are designed for streaming but on my experience IPTV works great on a Zgemma.

Back