what serie's are you watching

Power, Billions, Walking Dead, Animal Kingdom, OZARK "Brill", Ballers, Friends From College, Shooter, Midnight Texas, Ray Donovan, Casual & others..
I do have a life and work lol
Ballers is funny I think 3rd season starts today

Where you get that from pal off iptv player on zgemma
Yea, I am sure you will get them on there, I use showbox for everything now on my phone, Tablet, Android Box and either watch straight from it, or download from it to my device and watch... But 90% stream straight from it to whatever i am using..
I do sometimes use the IPTV Player on my Z-Gemma box like you said, so probs on there too m8

Yea, I am sure you will get them on there, I use showbox for everything now on my phone, Tablet, Android Box and either watch straight from it, or download from it to my device and watch... But 90% stream straight from it to whatever i am using..
I do sometimes use the IPTV Player on my Z-Gemma box like you said, so probs on there too m8
Cheers pal will have to have a look cheers for the different sources to look on mate

movies HD app is spot on as well lads, get everything on it, no buffering or nothing,id go to say its better than kodi :(y):

Power,Originals,Colony,The Expanse,Shooter,The Strain,Killjoys,Lucifer,Dark Matter,The 100, The Last Ship,The Ranch just afew need to get out more lol .... use Kodi...Streamhub,Eleysium,Bob Unleashed,Exodus,Series Addicts

would say also check a series your getting into found few ,watched the series then checked to find when next airdate is to find it cancelled :mad:

would say also check a series your getting into found few ,watched the series then checked to find when next airdate is to find it cancelled :mad:

Very annoying when you get a really good series then bummer it's cancelled. I really got into Revolution then no more ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to like that one that was on almost every day.
Usually just one or two people talking at length about various topics, and every now and then someone different would come on screen from the other side of the world giving his views.
News at ten I think it was called.

Power,Originals,Colony,The Expanse,Shooter,The Strain,Killjoys,Lucifer,Dark Matter,The 100, The Last Ship,The Ranch just afew need to get out more lol .... use Kodi...Streamhub,Eleysium,Bob Unleashed,Exodus,Series Addicts

Why KODI, Just Fling Showbox on and away you go. Perfect Play back in 720p
Phone, TV, Android, PC, Iphone etc

Why KODI, Just Fling Showbox on and away you go. Perfect Play back in 720p
Phone, TV, Android, PC, Iphone etc
find kodi on pc works fine,plus watch loads of other stuff to,tried showbox didnt take to it ,suppose we all like different ways,if i cannot find it on one decent the others always have it...Salvations series good to

Back