what serie's are you watching

Defenders is only 8 episodes so worth the watch... if you liked the other Marvel series (Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones) there's a chance you'll like Defenders.

I'm struggling for things to watch currently - tried a good bulk of suggestions on here but can't get into them... at least a lot of shows are starting up again next month.

I've just started watching the first series of True Detective again with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey.
Tried twice couldn't get into it despite 'everyone' telling me how good it was, I won't give up I'll have another go soon, think I'll put the subs on next time.

Speaking of subs, currently watching Dicte - Crime reporter excellent Danish drama on All-4.
Also started Somewhere Between a 'Groundhog Day' type thriller on ABC (Android box) some poor acting but the story's shaping up well.

I know it's slow at times meliam but it written well.
I take your word mate, I probably haven't been in the right mood.
I like slow, unrushed, brooding stuff, I was also genuine about the subs, I watch a lot of 'world drama' the Scandi & Euro stuff and I find I get into them more cos I have to concentrate more with having to read the subs, it's why The Bridge was far better than The Tunnel & the original 'Killing' was way superior to the U.S. version.
I'm not gonna give up on it yet :)

Back