Whats best build please for Kodi - tried quite a few and very, very slow or full of dead links

whats best build build please guys for kodi

all the ones i have tried are very very slow and then a lot of dead links

cheers

Don't use a build. they are filled with shit you dont need. [unless you are using them for aesthetic reasons]

Add just the add-ons you need.

the latest covenant or incursion + a real debrid subscription will + a free trakt account = tonnes of high quality, properly labelled links, and your watch history will be properly tracked and available fort you to pick up where you left off.

also outside of kodi install terrarium [if you want a light ad free build of terrarium i can upload the latest cracked version]. terrarium can also be synced to debrid and trakt

Don't use a build. they are filled with shit you dont need. [unless you are using them for aesthetic reasons]

Add just the add-ons you need.

the latest covenant or incursion + a real debrid subscription will + a free trakt account = tonnes of high quality, properly labelled links, and your watch history will be properly tracked and available fort you to pick up where you left off.

also outside of kodi install terrarium [if you want a light ad free build of terrarium i can upload the latest cracked version]. terrarium can also be synced to debrid and trakt
Cracked terrarium? Why does it need to be cracked? Would be interested in the link though please?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

it removes ads, update pushes, and streamlines the app by getting rid of undeeded extras [eg extra languages]

here's what the mod has done to the original apk:

★★★ MOD Lite ★★★
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (11.3 MB total apk size);
Analytics Disabled;
All ads and services calls from activity removed;
Encrypted all resources;
No forced update;
Languages: En, Ru.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7ycet545...remium-v1.9.5_build_107-Mod_Lite-arm.zip?dl=0

Totally agree with teddy,don,t use builds they are full of crap you don't need.Most add- ons have the same content anyway.I'ts easy to google the current working add-ons,it will tell you what they are and the repo and just add them and use something like Aeon Nox to set the menu up as you want it.I update my build every month on my fire tv box and just back it up with ADB fire or a similar program and you can also transfer your build to other boxes.

Back