whats the best iptv box

mipmops77

hi, i am a big discovery channel fan currently using fs5 slybox to view also big boxing fan, after the news about discovery not been shown on sly anymore after 1st feb i was wondering if i purchased a iptv box would i still be able to watch discovery channel and ppv boxing on it ifso whats the best box to buy cheers in advance andy

hi, i am a big discovery channel fan currently using fs5 slybox to view also big boxing fan, after the news about discovery not been shown on sly anymore after 1st feb i was wondering if i purchased a iptv box would i still be able to watch discovery channel and ppv boxing on it ifso whats the best box to buy cheers in advance andy

The Mag 250/252 range are quite easy to setup for IPTV. Quite a lot of servers support these boxes, and they're not too expensive.

IPTV/OTT and hybrid Set-Top Boxes (STB) from the manufacturer

You can probably buy them cheaper if you shop around.

You will get them and a whole lot more in HD the quality has come a long way over the years.
I use iptv more than cable or sky I use my firestick as I don't mind the functionality of it.
You will require decent Internet speeds to get the best from.iptv.

Back