what's the best way to watch TV

Hi,

I recently cancelled sky due to my bill constantly increasing. I am in a position now where I am looking for the best way to still watch movies, sports etc Currently I have a firestick with kodi installed. Although I can still watch sky sports/movies I still feel this is not the best option as I am always waiting for the add-on or stream going down. What I want to ask is, what people think is the best way to watch these channels?

Thanks in advanced (my first post)

Hey welcome. It sounds like you want live TV, like you had with Sly. I'd say you've got three options. The first is to use your existing satellite setup. You buy a receiver box, get yourself a line/gift (link in my signature) which gets you the pay channels. Take a look around the satellite section for details. The second option would be cable, if you have it available. Similar thing to satellite except you can get the HD channels, unlike satellite. The third would be IPTV, which is the section you've posted in, where all your channels are sent down your internet, no dish required. Take a good look around the forum and decide what's best for you. HTH.

Back