Whats the difference between Virgin media and sky lines

Hi trying to not sound stupid but interested to know what the difference between I sky line and virgin media? As we know the sky side of it Has went black and by looking virgin media is still running at the moment so what I am really trying to understand does virgin media line go onto the zgemma box the same way the sky line does and are payments different or the same?

Line prices vary - remember though that you need a receiver that has a cable (dvb-c) tuner for it to be able to connect and receive cable VM services :)

The cable from the wall will connect to the box intead of the satellite connecting to the box. It will still need an internet connection the same.

Hi ste sorry if I am sounding stupid but is the cable from wall you meaning is a virgin media cable

Yes - as said though, you will need a box with a cable tuner to do this. The H2.S zgemma doesn't if this is what you were thinking of doing.

Yes thats what i was thinking I don't even have virgin media line I am just trying to learn and way up options to what route to take next. My zgemma 2s seems useless now

Does your home have the option to receive cable? if so, I'd just take out the smallest broadband package and buy a cable zgemma (or similar).

I don't tho k it does I've never even heard neighbours talking about it. What's best box to run iptv off in your opinion as I don't have smart tv

I don't tho k it does I've never even heard neighbours talking about it. What's best box to run iptv off in your opinion as I don't have smart tv
You can run IPTV on the H2S, it's a little slow when loading channels, but bare in mind that your internet connection must be good enough and stable

Back