Whats the most reliable device?

fred123z

I have an Enigma 2, SmartTV, firestick and an android box that I've installed atvXperience custom firmware on and wonder which is the most reliable?

I've used STB emulator on the Smart TV with a provider that was really good, then tried with the same provider but using the smarters android app on my android box and it's been rather unreliable - not connecting, freezing etc. I don't know if it's the android box or the smarters app making the difference, have seen friends using firesticks through stb emulator wirelessly more reliable than what I'm experiencing with the android box, can the app make that much difference?

Am tempted to try a firestick but surely using the wifi isn't as good as being hard wired in!

Thanks

I have an Enigma 2, SmartTV, firestick and an android box that I've installed atvXperience custom firmware on and wonder which is the most reliable?

I've used STB emulator on the Smart TV with a provider that was really good, then tried with the same provider but using the smarters android app on my android box and it's been rather unreliable - not connecting, freezing etc. I don't know if it's the android box or the smarters app making the difference, have seen friends using firesticks through stb emulator wirelessly more reliable than what I'm experiencing with the android box, can the app make that much difference?

Am tempted to try a firestick but surely using the wifi isn't as good as being hard wired in!

Thanks

Try wifi Ethernet converter

Would agree I purchased Ethernet adaptor It powers the firestick by
u.s.b and the other cable connects to
Your Ethernet cable works a treat

So an android box or smart tv connected with ethernet cable is going to be more reliable than firestick on wifi?

Yes any device hard wired is going to
Be more reliable The adaptor described
Above will hardwire the firestick They
One i purchased cost 8 pound on ebay
If i can find the link i will post it

Not a fan of smart tv apps
(personal choice) buy a 2nd gen stick
You have 28 days trial
Argos John Lewis take it back if not up to expectations. Android box depends on the box..

Is there any difference between the stb emulator app and smarters iptv app in terms of reliability or is it more to do with the device being used?

Back