What's up with iptv

Looks like this is the way to go so I'm after info on iptv how much do they cost and is the zgemma h2s a decent option loosing sp4 and 5 is a pain in the arse

If you don't have a h2s I wouldn't buy one for iptv
It will do it yes. But your better with a box with is designed to run it

I've got smart iptv app on my Samsung TV register your Mac address with a server they will send you the channels via a download link it gets all bein sports every premier league game plus all sky UK sky Germany and sky Italian plus thousands more 60 to 100 pounds is good price

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

It will do the job yes.
I tested one only sent me a bouquet. You ftp it in and reboot the box and it shows up
You can put them in there own bouquets where ever you want

I've got smart iptv app on my Samsung TV register your Mac address with a server they will send you the channels via a download link it gets all bein sports every premier league game plus all sky UK sky Germany and sky Italian plus thousands more 60 to 100 pounds is good price

Hi, I have a Samsung smart TV with the smart iptv app on but not yet registered with a server. Couple of questions, do you get a decent EPG from your server and can you record programmes to a connected hdd?

I get a good epg guide but not every channel has 1 I don't know about the recording side

took the plunge and so far I'm very happy decent epg even if its a bit long winded to get to the iptv bit using next prev buttons i will renew my line as well as a back up watching golf in hd on sp4 smooth as you like happy chappie right here

Back