where do i ftp mgcamd on zgemma star h2 using filezilla?

tokaf

I've been trying to load the mgcamd plugin on the zgemma, the plugin page doesn't seem to work,
does anybody know which directory on the zgemma to ftp the mgcamd file?

many thanks

so is the mgcamd plugin already loaded on the zgemma and you just need to put your line in?
to check go to softcam manager to see if mgcamd is loaded.
Mgcamd uses a file called newcamd.list this is where you put your line.

This is located on the zgemma : usr/keys should be 2 files in this directory. newcamd.list & mg_cfg files

Hi Bursley, Thanks for the reply, i've set up a new box, when I go to plugins I get a message to visit openvix.co.uk if the error persists,
I Haven't got any of the plugins loaded into the zgemma

I have the mgcamd.1.38 file I just need to know where to insert this file in FileZilla
I know which folder you put the keys into as you said usr / Keys

I just need to be able to go into softcams & tick the mgcamd when it is loaded in

many thanks

when you say, you need to know where to insert this file, What is the file name your trying to insert?

the file is mgcamd.1.38, I downloaded it off openvix, because i can't download from the plugins, i need to insert this file manually, i just nee to know the location where to put it.

many thanks

Are you building your image separately then?

when you go to menu > Pluggins > Green to Download PLuggins > soft cams > Mgcamd file from there, do you get the error message?

and your trying to install the mgcamd which is a ipk file?
drop that in the tmp folder of the zgemma.

then go Menu Setup Vix ipkg-install install the file from there.

cheers Bursley, when i set up the box i went through the wizard, installed the plugin enigma red skin, CCcam, the other day our clines went off.
we've changed to N-lines now, but when we try to go into plugins and press the green button it comes up with the error message.
that's why i need to insert the mgcamd manually. so we can use the N-lines

i may try just putting a new image on the box

many thanks

Yeah its easier to just load a image on, if you need help just shout

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

i have a zgeema h2s that got stuck in boot got wooshbuild on it now but need to install plugins ipk files
any hepl welcome

i have a zgeema h2s that got stuck in boot got wooshbuild on it now but need to install plugins ipk files
any hepl welcome
For a better reply and more help mate please post a thread here describing what you need help with, what image you are running and any other useful information about your box.

Back