Where to buy a Edision OS MINI 1x DVB-C/T/T2

mbath

TK Veteran
Hi,

Can anyone recommend where to buy the Edision OS Mini DVB-C/T/T2 please? WOS won't have any stock for some time.

Thanks

Any other suggestions for a single cable tuner around £80 please? I thought about the zgemma h2h which has the added advantage of a dvb-s2 tuner and also the miraclebox.

Thanks

The single is up to 90 now anyway though and only 100 for the combo. I have one. Great wee box.

Of course the miraclebox box at 80 is the best deal but no doubt they'll be up soon or oos! :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, had hoped to keep it below £80 as I need to buy 2. At £80 I can have the zgemma H2H.

Buying these for my grandma and uncle hence why I'm trying to keep spend down. Does the Edision combo warrant the extra £20 if I don't care about bluetooth or wifi?

Thanks

Thanks guys, had hoped to keep it below £80 as I need to buy 2. At £80 I can have the zgemma H2H.

Buying these for my grandma and uncle hence why I'm trying to keep spend down. Does the Edision combo warrant the extra £20 if I don't care about bluetooth or wifi?

Thanks
Agreed not if they've no need for a Freesat tune too. The single cable Edision at 80 was a bargain. My combo has never even crashed since I got it...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back