Where to Buy a Zgemma H.2S

Hi all. Looking to buy h2s from zgemma site but does not look like they have any. Now I have a couple and although not very techy, I can find my way round one, at least to set one up. My son in law wants iptv so in order not to look stupid if the H2s is not available which is the nearest box both to set up and use thanks. I am using open ATV 6.4 with wooshbuild infinity and have a good supplier.

Hi all. Looking to buy h2s from zgemma site but does not look like they have any. Now I have a couple and although not very techy, I can find my way round one, at least to set one up. My son in law wants iptv so in order not to look stupid if the H2s is not available which is the nearest box both to set up and use thanks. I am using open ATV 6.4 with wooshbuild infinity and have a good supplier.
They all work the same way so go for the newer model h7s

What's the difference between an H7S and an H9 Twin? I notice that the H9 Twin is cheaper but comes with wifi so it must be deficient in another way to the H7S presumably.

I've currently got an H2S running grogbuild but I am getting increasingly frustrated with it so I was thinking of upgrading.

Last edited:
What's the difference between an H7S and an H9 Twin? I notice that the H9 Twin is cheaper but comes with wifi so it must be deficient in another way to the H7S presumably.

I've currently got an H2S running grogbuild but I am getting increasingly frustrated with it so I was thinking of upgrading.
Pay the extra and go for the h7s and nothing but issues with the h9 models and more stuff supported on the h7s,So many regret buying the h9 models afterasking for good advise. Better spec box the h7s

seen many posts & heard many users have had difficulty with the H9 models, personally I find them to be absolutely fine & have not encountered the problems so many other people have, I make my own images whereas a lot use prebuilds so to my mind issues may be settings related &/or user setup/config errors.

The H7 models have far less posts regarding issues, I've had a H7 for a few years & it has been flawless with not a single issues that could be blamed on the system. I have encountered several minor issues with software changes/updates, new plugins &/or beta testing/firmware but none of these can be blamed on the system itself.

Thanks for all of your input. I think, as I use prebuilds (not techy enough to sort it myself) I will go for the H7.

Does the H7 have a tuner for Virgin cable as well as the 2 tuners for satellite? If not, what is the third tuner for? Thanks

Can you fit a hard drive to a H7? I noticed that the H9 has a handy slot on the back for hard drive but I couldn't see one on the back of the H7

Thanks

Hi everyone,
Can someone kindly put me through on what to do to my H9 Twin and H2s zgamme boxes that doesn't connect to FTA channels. I think i might hve been doing something wrong. Cos they both don't connect whenever i connect the cables to the zgamme boxes.

Hi everyone,
Can someone kindly put me through on what to do to my H9 Twin and H2s zgamme boxes that doesn't connect to FTA channels. I think i might hve been doing something wrong. Cos they both don't connect whenever i connect the cables to the zgamme boxes.
Have you set the tuners up to scan for satellite channels
Have you checked signal finder to see if there's a signal from the dish?

No it doesn't do that.
Put the sat cable into the correct socket at the back.
On remote go to tuner configuration and set it to 28.2e to scan for channels

Connect a SAT feed to 'LNB IN' on your box (this is tuner A)
If using an ATV based image with AutoBouquetsMaker installed:-

go to:
menu/setup/reception/tuner configuration & set tuner 'A' as in pic1

next go to:
menu/setup/reception/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers & set to your area/region
'your-region' SD custom with 'Swap channels' set to yes will pull in a HD channel to replace an SD channel when available, see Pic2).

To test/pull in FTA channels go to:
menu/setup/reception/AutoBouquetsMaker/Start scan

IF you get a 'tuner A failed' msg check your system is receiving a SAT signal: menu/setup/reception/signal finder
IF you get a 'tuner B failed' msg connect your 2nd SAT feed to the box, set it the same as tuner A in pic1 & recheck signal finder
(if you don't want to use a 2nd SAT feed set tuner B to 'nothing connected' in tuner configuration)

Within signal finder you can switch between tuner A & B using the < > direction pad on the remote.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back