Where we go next

hopper

With all that is going on and people saying things like it will all be gone, people are looking at the VM side of things and also i'm seeing a big uptake on IPTV.
Sooner or later this will also go, but I was reading this and thinking after the VM, will IPTV be the way to go.........

"The current Sky Q set-up requires a satellite dish connected to either the 1TB or 2TB set-top-box, but from 2018 Sky will also be launching a version of Sky Q that works over broadband internet only.

There are few details at present, but Sky claims it will provide the full service for those who cannot or will not have a dish installed. More will be revealed in time."

Is this going to be the next thing people will be looking at.....

I living in Ireland I know sly are flat out getting call out for sly q boxes at the min it's not working right

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Internet not able too drive it needs over 10mb or like of kind on there phone or laptop baby monitor are clashing or em

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I am in Ireland on ginvirg and using slyq in my fathers house and it's perfect same with a few on my road all good in the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back