Which Box for Spain ?

mazcrew

Hi All, Ive spent last hour looking through threads, so please forgive me if this has been answerd, I spend a lot of time in Spain, I have an internet provider through the air, not telephone line, I am supposed to get 10 mbs but can go down to 6mbs, in Uk I have two boxes, Zgemma h2s and Android box running perfect player, both with different subs, both work great in uk, I ve taken both over and they work but NOT good, so two things , if I purchase a new box ~ anything within reason ~ what should I purchase, and two can anyone recommend a good sub supplier that will work an these slow speeds, I know a guy in Spain who has only 4mbs and a MAG 256 box and he is freeze free , but he will not tell me his line supplier. Thanks in advance Maz

Formuler z7+, its an androids box m8, but half your battle is getting a good supplier to run any box

mag322 or a firestick with smart IPTV app on it mate, but as Wullboy said your problem is finding the perfect provider, you can do this by taking multiple tests off the IPTV thread, once you find a provider that suits your needs, take a short subscription out with him if you are cautious.

Think you will struggle at those speeds.

My mate had a crap BB package approx 8Mbps when we speed tested it.
Running a Mag 256, was glitchy as hell.

Took the box to mine running of 20Mbps and it was steady as a rock.

He changed his BB provider gets better speed and it works fine.

Are you sure he is only getting 4Mbps I would ask him to see a speed test, somebody
might be telling you porkies.

Thanks guys, I know the guy is on 4mbs as I speed tested on my phone, also I know two others who are on same BB package as me and they run MAG boxes but ther Sub cost 160 per year, too much as Im only there a few months. If any body has any further info please let me Know , THANKS AGAIN..

Back