Which box under £50???

neilhaj

Hi all

Now my zgemma h2s is deemed useless I'm going to give cable a bash however I don't have much to spend on a box. Please can someone advise if there are any boxes new or second hand under £50 that can work with my virmin BB?

Thanks in advance

Neil

Hi all

Now my zgemma h2s is deemed useless I'm going to give cable a bash however I don't have much to spend on a box. Please can someone advise if there are any boxes new or second hand under £50 that can work with my virmin BB?

Thanks in advance

Neil
Original ZGEMMA H.2H Combo HD Receiver Dual Core Linux OS DVB-S2 + Hybrid DVB-T2 £73.49

The Star-LC is slightly over budget - you'll pick one up for around £60 and although it's not the fastest E2 box on the market, it will do what you need albeit it not quickly.

There's also the V8 Golden for around £40 but if you have the SuperHub3, you'll get issues.

Cheers guys. I don't want anything fancy just something to watch the sports on. No need for recording or dual tuners etc. I haven't had a new router for a couple of years so doubt I'll have the superhub 3. Are the V8 golden easy enough to set up?

Yes, easy enough to set up although it lacks a channel list so you'll need to spend time making your own if you are bothered about it all being in order or you can simply just create a favourites like with all the sports in.

If you can stretch a bit further though, the H2.H is a brilliant entry level E2 box and it will put all your channels in order and auto update etc.

Yes, easy enough to set up although it lacks a channel list so you'll need to spend time making your own if you are bothered about it all being in order or you can simply just create a favourites like with all the sports in.

If you can stretch a bit further though, the H2.H is a brilliant entry level E2 box and it will put all your channels in order and auto update etc.

Cheers Ste

I like the idea of auto update etc so might stretch my budget to the h2h.

Thanks again guys

Neil

like above if you can stretch the money a bit more go for h2h as that's a great budget box to start of with:(y): plus has loads of info on here

The Star-LC is slightly over budget - you'll pick one up for around £60 and although it's not the fastest E2 box on the market, it will do what you need albeit it not quickly.

There's also the V8 Golden for around £40 but if you have the SuperHub3, you'll get issues.

I bought a LC as second box. Was a big mistake the H2H is soo much quicker.

Edit:- Although not got around to it running ATV6 on the LC heard older images run better. Came with ATV5.3 which was incredibly buggy 6 works fine just slow. 5.3 is perfect on my H2H though

Buy a USB DVB/C tuner for your H2s.Have one for mine and it is working perfectly. I got the HMP-COMBO for £47 from Kuul Media free delivery inc. I got it in 3 days. OpenATV 5.3 for the driver to work but other than that let me use a perfectly good box.

Hi all

Thanks in advance

Neil
Why dont you just get a usb cable tuner,Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home USB Tuner Cable / Terrestrial HD (DVB-C/T/T2)

Kryptview

loads of em on fleabay for a few quid.
i've had one for about 6 years, as have 4 members of my family and a few friends. Online update released yesterday, still works as it should even now. Not HD but I also have a HD freeview box and can't tell the difference in the resolution. Sports, movies etc all present and correct. a few of the less popular chanells glitch, mostly +1's but the premiums never seem to.

You can add a new n'line in 5 minutes flat and the remotes are two quid on ebay!

Kryptview

loads of em on fleabay for a few quid.
i've had one for about 6 years, as have 4 members of my family and a few friends. Online update released yesterday, still works as it should even now. Not HD but I also have a HD freeview box and can't tell the difference in the resolution. Sports, movies etc all present and correct. a few of the less popular chanells glitch, mostly +1's but the premiums never seem to.

You can add a new n'line in 5 minutes flat and the remotes are two quid on ebay!

Please can you let me know which model you're using?

Back