Which box?

Happy Christmas all,
IV had a zgemma star h2s box for about 2yrs, it's just died on me, before that I had a v5 box.
I have no clue on anything tech, so thought I would ask the people who do
I have bt broadband, and a sky dish, I know sky have changed their encryption a while ago, so was looking for some help in deciding a new box.
All and any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks all

what do you mean the H2s has died on you, you mean the iptv sub you put on 12m ago has expired?
Get another sub

If the box has completely stopped working and isn't doing anything, reflash it and then put a new iptv sub on it

Thanks for the reply :)
The box is just showing the red power light on front of box, it's doing nothing else, when I woke up this morning It said rebooting, so left it, got back from work and nothing works

You may need a different power supply, try a supply from something else if it fits the power socket, just check the voltage is the same and the Ampage is higher
This is a common problem
Once reflashed you can use it for Sat or IPTV

A new cable to the box? I can have a look around the house see what I got. Are this boxes still any good? Just remembering how bad freeview TV is lol

A new cable to the box? I can have a look around the house see what I got. Are this boxes still any good? Just remembering how bad freeview TV is lol

I've never used one but there's thousands that still do...do you only have satellite feed, not in a cabled area?

if you want iptv and sat, then you could get a higher spec model

There is virgin here, with a virgin box into the house, but unsure as how to test or what I need, like I said I'm clueless when it come to this sort of thing lol

We were just running this box on IPTV player aswel rather than proper IPTV. Thought that was just what we had and couldn't get much else

Back