Which Box

I used to run a Eurovox Max V with no problems. I have recently decided to buy a new box but cant decide between the Starview 7 and the Kryptview A780 LAN. I have heard that the Starview box only lasts 1 year and that it is quite difficult process to upload software to the Kryptview, Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I've got a Starview 6 personally, I've had no problems with either uploading software to it, not having any major issues with channels going off. As for the box lasting only a year, that's pretty much hit and miss, in the sense that I've known people to had Starview Boxes running for almost 2 years, but it does seem that quite recently they have been disconnecting users pretty much after 12 Months, but personally, If ever mine did end up as useful as a door stop after 12 Months, then I'd be more then happy to shell out for a newer model knowing how much it would still save in the long run then subscribing to all the packages as a full fledged paying customer, in which the service quality is probably even crappier compared to what you get from a Starview Box & servers they run on.

Also, I say I would not think twice about paying for another box, but only because I could get a Starview 5 and easily get it working as if it were a Starview 6 and a brand new box would only cost £25 delivered. Then all you need is an USB to Ethernet adapter which will give you a Starview Box with Ethernet capabilities, all for spending about £30 max on Box, & USB to Ethernet adapters all delivered.

sv1-5 dont and will not work any more,new box with lan needed,read the different sections of kryptview and starview for more info.

Back