which box

my only problem is i am not able to sort the channels the option is there but it dont allow me to hi-light it any ideas thans

If you press OK on the remote you should be able to go through the categories, Movies, sports, etc using the volume < > buttons on the remote.

yes thanks realised that now but can i say thanks very much for all the help yourself and others gave would not get anywhere otherwise again thanks

hi noelyf can i ask something about the some of the channels i have,i have about 16 channels numbered 3000 with like channel numbers nexy to them,i also get PPV sub does this mean i get the pay per view channel sorry dumb question but i am not familiar with ntl channel system thanks

Hi mate, when there is an event coming up on the ppv (boxing, wrestling etc) channel you`ll be able to view it.

You`ll find it on one of those channels. Hope this helps.

can anyone tell me why on channel number 510 i get a security fraud message from virgin media telling me i am recieving channels illegally,is this meant to come through on a channel thanks

can anyone tell me why on channel number 510 i get a security fraud message from virgin media telling me i am recieving channels illegally,is this meant to come through on a channel thanks

lol well you are! think we all get that scary channel lol. You can delete it, but ever time you rescan it will come back.
best think to do it just ignore it.

hi noelyf can i ask something about the some of the channels i have,i have about 16 channels numbered 3000 with like channel numbers nexy to them,i also get PPV sub does this mean i get the pay per view channel sorry dumb question but i am not familiar with ntl channel system thanks

yes for some reason there are loads of 3000 channels some has adult contnet some has PPV channels.
The way i understand it is that if someone local is daft enough to pay for a ppv then you can pick it up - may have to rescan but it will be on one of those 3000 channels. if there is a fight or something you want to watch find out the time its on and then just scroll thro them til you find it. you will also have loads of other toot that has stuff like TV??? again it has different stuff on all the time and its just a matter of searching. there is also do info on what is on or times etc. but you may find that its a ppv movie or something

thanks i realised a couple of them was ppv and it is tellimg me on one of them that there is live boxing on the 18th but not really into boxing though and alot of them are xxx,seem to have sort of reallised what most of them are

Back