which box

What are you looking for mate, a cable box?
If so you have the choice between the Kryptview and the Starview, the Kryptview has no subscription, the Starview has. Both work by using Card Sharing via a broadband connection.
If you are looking to go down the satellite route, then there are many boxes to choose from, though the most popular at the minute seems to be the blade box. Again this is done by card sharing.

wont get many channels with dish in the shed,i would read plenty of starview and kryptview cable threads to see whats going on,sat has the advantage of hd and 3d with a hd box,more going on with sat than cable,or the new line of boxes will be mahogany or oak caskets(y)(y)

Its got to be KV... live feed,broadband.. your sorted..! Sat has more channels.. just more channels to flick thru..lol

ive gotta switch as dishes are being banned where i live (damn council) so my vu+ has to go,cant seem to make my mind up which box is best sv,kv or even the euroview hd.for me its not which box is best but which cs is.any help is good lads :)

If you do not go through the sat route then its Kryptview for me. You do not have to pay anything as you do with starview. As long as you have a live cable feed coming in your house and have a broadband connection, all you have to do is flash the Kryptview with latest firmware, plug in the cable feed after attaching a splitter to the feed, plug in ethernet from wireless router to Kryptview, attach scart from TV to Kryptview, and scan the channels and your done and dusted.

jodav :)

probably not as anything below 6 you can bin it and with the 6 and 7 you have to pay to view and may not work later,best to start reading the starview threads to see what others say.

Back