Which Cable

Hoopz3006

Gonna sound a bit slow here but I’ve not set up a box for a couple of years, I can’t remember what the cable was called that connects your box (miracle box) to laptop to set it up. If anyone could remind me of this please as I’ve lost mine and need a new one.

Null modem cables were only used on old boxes like starview,kryptview as no programs are used with that cable or e2 box.
hdmi/scart been the most popular.

i'm not sure you need any cable to set the box up?
As Cacti says, you flash it with the flash files on a usb stick into the box

Null modem cables were only used on old boxes like starview,kryptview as no programs are used with that cable or e2 box.
hdmi/scart been the most popular.
Was a miracle box mini I had, the subscription supplier has lost his servers so need to put on new cccam

putting line details in that box is the same as other boxes, which build is on it?

Cccam goes in usr/keys folder on openatv
etc folder on openvix

in filezilla you'll need to put ip address of box in 'host' and root in username
click quick connect and navigate to folder and upload the cccam.cfg file

Thanks for all the help, I think I’ve got the idea again.

Another question! I’ve recently move house and can no longer get VM so I’m left to get Sky, can you’s recommed a new box I could use with Sky?

As you you do know hopefully many of the sly channels have gone dark,and many boxes from single to quad tuners if needed.

Sky sports is not available on 28.2 satelite, BT sports is. It would seem IPTV(paid streaming service) might be the answer to your problem.

Sky sports is not available on 28.2 satelite, BT sports is. It would seem IPTV(paid streaming service) might be the answer to your problem.
What equipment is needed to set up IPTV? And is it similar as the likes of miracle boxes in terms of paying for a line to get channels? That’s something new to me

You can use any enigma 2 set top box, an android box, a firestick, some smart tv's have an app.
Yes, you pay someone for a line, and they give you a bit of code(for lack of a better explanation), that sends your box in the direction of the streams.

You can use any enigma 2 set top box, an android box, a firestick, some smart tv's have an app.
Yes, you pay someone for a line, and they give you a bit of code(for lack of a better explanation), that sends your box in the direction of the streams.
Would you recommend anyone in particular to use or are there no difference between boxes or firestick? Thanks for the help

Back