Which Cable

I dont know anything about the miracle box you already have, i use a zgemma h52tc, or an android box, and both work perfectly.
A lot of people around here swear by the mag boxes, others firesticks.
A lot will depend on your budget really.

I dont know anything about the miracle box you already have, i use a zgemma h52tc, or an android box, and both work perfectly.
A lot of people around here swear by the mag boxes, others firesticks.
A lot will depend on your budget really.
Budget ain’t really a problem, just want something reasonably reliable, just googled firesticks and amazon fire stick is only like £35, surely that can’t be a reliable way to have steady channels when it’s so cheap

Apparently, it is. I haven't used one personally.
If you use the search function, and search for which box, or best box, you should see some threads comparing boxes, and people giving their experiences.

If you have a cable miraclebox then just sell it.

They are good boxes but if you haven't got a VM feed then you may as well buy
a new box and just offset the cost.

Your box can run IPTV, for example you can install XCplayer and run it through that.

I wouldn't bother with sat, I would just go down the IPTV route.

As above MAG's are easy to use and are designed to run IPTV. But that's all they can do.

A decent Android (3GB Ram) box will give you the MAG look plus many extras such as box sets, films, catchup TV, Dodgy Netflix accounts, etc.

If you have a cable miraclebox then just sell it.

They are good boxes but if you haven't got a VM feed then you may as well buy
a new box and just offset the cost.

Your box can run IPTV, for example you can install XCplayer and run it through that.

I wouldn't bother with sat, I would just go down the IPTV route.

As above MAG's are easy to use and are designed to run IPTV. But that's all they can do.

A decent Android (3GB Ram) box will give you the MAG look plus many extras such as box sets, films, catchup TV, Dodgy Netflix accounts, etc.
Thanks for reply, the miracle box is my mums she has VM I’m just trying to set up her channels, I got into the box folders now using FileZilla but deleted the old newcam folder is that ok? I’ve uploaded the new cccam folder

I have linked to to the guide in a PM.

Download the two files at the bottom of the guide.

Put your lines into Newcamd.list file and send both the files you have to Usr/Keys.

Download MGcam 1.38 in the plugins menu and use that to run the line.

Check the version of Openvix you have, it needs to be 5.1 or above or you will have audio issues on some programmes.

Boot the box up from the rocker switch at the back, look at the start up screen, if it looks like a country lane it needs updating, if it is some colourful circles
it is ok.

So update the image first before you do anything else.

Back