Which device is best? Options

SteveCac

I currently use Kodi on my laptop for IPTV but never get a 3pm game to run well, I'm looking at an IPTV sub but only really want to pay the once and no real need for multiroom as I'll be the only one watching, although could be in different rooms.

I have a ZGemma 2S upstairs, also have an Android box as well as my laptop, what are peoples preferences, what would be the best method to use? Also is there a way of stop watching in one room to watch in a different one with just the one sub?

Thanks for the advice,

Steve.

If you get a provider that sends you an m3u playlist, I think you can use it on as many devices as you like as long as you're only using 1 at a time.

I believe MAG boxes are best from IPTV going by what i've read on here ;)

Thanks guys, I may go down the MAG route, does anyone know if you can stream from a mag box to web browser, i.e. with the zgemma, on any device you put in the zgemmas ip and you can watch from there?

From what i've experienced personally:

Smart Tv App
Mag box
Enigma 2 box - a long way behind the others.

Smart tv app is better for actual live tv. Mag box is better for video on demand.

From what i've experienced personally:

Smart Tv App
Mag box
Enigma 2 box - a long way behind the others.

Smart tv app is better for actual live tv. Mag box is better for video on demand.

See thats strange. I prefer it on my zgemma. It's less messy. Got a mag and did not like it at all.

Back