Which is the better box Zgemma H9.H2H OR Octagon SF008

adamsm

I've come across these 2 boxes which are very similar in price £109

Zgemma H9.H2H (Sat/Cable/IPTV)
Octagon SF8008 (Sat/Cable/IPTV/Kodi)

Has anyone used these and can shed any more light on them? Reading the specs they are very similar also, the only advantage I can see from the top of my head is that the Octagon is supported by OpenVix should you wish to use it, however I'm used to Open ATV Night build so that's not relevant to me.

And is the IPT function as good as the stand along MAG256 boxes? Just need to know if I need to buy a seperate IPTV box or not :-)

Are there any boxes that are better than the Octagon SF8008 and Zgemma H9.2H at a similar price?

We have: (All of these boxes support both Sly satellite and Virmin cable input lines)
Octagon SF8008 £110 (1x Satellite and 1x Cable port)
Zgemma H9.2H £100 (1x Satellite and 1x Cable port)
Formuler F4 Turbo £95 (1x Satellite with Optional 1x Cable port)
Edision OS nino Pro £80 (1x Satellite and 1x Cable port)

Last edited:
The octagon & Zgemma h9.2h has a single satellite and singe cable tuner so your question about two cable lines is irrelevant.
1 x Cable line for Cable Tuner
1 x Sat line for Sat Tuner

Just for the record I have a H5.2TC which as a twin cable tuner and I only need one cable line as the line is per ip address/box not per tuner. I also used to have an H4 which was a triple cable tuner and again one cable line worked.

The octagon has the highest specs and also comes with a 2 year warranty and is the only box supported by K0di

Back