which of my devices would be best for iptv

hi guys . I had requested advice on iptv provider and received replies, many thanks. i was hoping if someone could advise on which of my devices would be BEST suitable IPTV
I have available for use with iptv subscription.
2018 model Phillips 4k android tv. not sure what app to use and if app would be stable. or
zgemma star h2 box or
zgemma h.2s box or
android box {DROIDBOX T8 MINI}
would zgemma give better or more reliable iptv than android devices.
Thankyou in advance
Dave

It depend on like if hard wired WiFi mate each box performs differently at present I use zgemma h2s and handles iptv quite well plus depends on provider setup which apps are used some are more stable then others that's why it's best to get plenty of tests and see which device suits your needs best mate

thanks for reply baz . i have both sly fibre 40 meg and virgin 200 meg to use. all devices would be hard wired rather than wifi. tried using perfect player on tv but crashes although has worked fine for 18 months on droid box. Whicjh is why i was wondering if image flashed on old zgemma would be better than android app. for reliability or picture quality. i will try test line on both formats . and thaks for advice.

thanks for reply baz . i have both sly fibre 40 meg and virgin 200 meg to use. all devices would be hard wired rather than wifi. tried using perfect player on tv but crashes although has worked fine for 18 months on droid box. Whicjh is why i was wondering if image flashed on old zgemma would be better than android app. for reliability or picture quality. i will try test line on both formats . and thaks for advice.
Never liked perfect player on android I prefer stb emu and on zgemmas it depends on what ways providers offer I like using Jedi on mine with c lite plugin mate

Use your android box as its designed for steaming unlike the zgemma/Tv would be the next best option and use the smart iptv app.

agree there's more choice, but just having iptv makes me wonder...having to stream normal programmes like soaps and news etc seems like a massive pain in the arse, if using cable or sat alongside iptv, the iptv would only get used for a few hours per week, 3pm games, live premier games etc

agree there's more choice, but just having iptv makes me wonder...having to stream normal programmes like soaps and news etc seems like a massive pain in the arse, if using cable or sat alongside iptv, the iptv would only get used for a few hours per week, 3pm games, live premier games etc
Not an iptv fan then,Only way forward when vm gets killed off cs and that is only a matter of time.

they said the same about sky and there's thousands of people still use sat lines every day
if/when vm is killed off, all the lower tier channels will still be available, i'd wager anyone with a Sat line and an iptv line would spend at least twice as long using the sat line than the iptv...no one's going to stream 'news at ten; fifteen minutes after everyone else has watched it, iptv is fine if used for it's intended purpose, filling in the missing channels from other lines
If the op has a choice, VM would be first choice, then iptv as a backup

i already pay for full sky movies and sports . and have netflix and amazon prime account for tv series and movies . so just missing 3pm footie and bt sports so iptv is the way to go for me. i will go for moshibeth advice i think and test a line for use with android app that way I can test on droidbox and new tv . Thanks for info guys . Cheers Dave

According to my stream supplier the IPTV app I use on my Samsung Smart tv is no longer supported. This after asking why lots of Sports Suppliers are disappearing from my channel list.

According to my stream supplier the IPTV app I use on my Samsung Smart tv is no longer supported. This after asking why lots of Sports Suppliers are disappearing from my channel list.
What app do you use i use smart stb emu on mine mate and no channels dissapears on mine

hi bazcfc1
Trying to rember how i put it on. siptv.eu Is the site I use to update although my streamer has my 'app MAC' and streams direct I don't have to load the M3u via siptv.eu as I once did.

hi bazcfc1
Trying to rember how i put it on. siptv.eu Is the site I use to update although my streamer has my 'app MAC' and streams direct I don't have to load the M3u via siptv.eu as I once did.
Have you tried reloading the service which channels dissapears

I am getting hundreds of channels mostly shite VOD stuff which I never use. I still have most sports channels working along with uk tv stuff. But a lot of very good ones have gone missing. Bie# Sport for one. My supplier says its the app. Me not so sure as app works fine and no stuttering at all. I realise all the VOD rubbish is taking up memory somewhere along the line. he seems unable to stop the latter.
channel change is quick very little buffering

Back