Which openbox to buy?

skyla20

Im looking to buy this box as it seems decent from some of the reviews on the net. Only thing is im not sure which one to get, what i would like is a hd box i currently have a blade bm7000s its a good box but i wanted another box to run in my house via network homeplugs ive tried the homeplugs with a friends box in my house and it works fine. Which hd openbox is the one to buy? If anyone could share their experiences in regards to a hd openbox and point me in the right direction that would help. Do they have a stable UI and are there clones or ones that over heats etc that i should look out for?

the openbox x3 is a good stable box it as hdmi and scrat out put you can use a conpateble wifi dongle in these two i have had one for some time now and had no problems the openbox s11 as signel problems when on a quad lnb with uthere boxs conected there is a fix for this which i can tell you as add atchments yet for some reson

the openbox x3 is a good stable box it as hdmi and scrat out put you can use a conpateble wifi dongle in these two i have had one for some time now and had no problems the openbox s11 as signel problems when on a quad lnb with uthere boxs conected there is a fix for this which i can tell you as add atchments yet for some reson

Cheers for the info, i came across a box called amiko alien 2 looks really good but allot more than the open box

i have one, a nice bit of kit, the linux side can freeze, if it does all that is required is to reboot via the power switch on the back plate, it has google and picassa, a web search should reveal all

i have one, a nice bit of kit, the linux side can freeze, if it does all that is required is to reboot via the power switch on the back plate, it has google and picassa, a web search should reveal all

I wonder if any new boxes for 2013 will be getting announced or released

I just got the new skybox f5 from flebay for £50 PRICE ERROR BY SELLER lol moved it up to £59.99 free delivery.Hi to bigalan fancy bumpping into you here also from Kings haha.

I just got the new skybox f5 from flebay for £50 PRICE ERROR BY SELLER lol moved it up to £59.99 free delivery.Hi to bigalan fancy bumpping into you here also from Kings haha.

hi mate how are you its a smaill world lol im all over the place mate to tri keep up with every thing

Back