Which tablet should I buy?

gaz84

I have just sold my iPad gen3 as it was a little big and now I much prefer Android. So I'm looking for an Android tablet, smaller than 10inch. I think the ideal size would be the 8.3 LG (seems a bit old now though) or the Samsung tab s 8.4 (too expensive). I have thought about the Nexus 9 but reviews aren't great, especially the screen.

Any ideas/links to some suggestions would be great. Thanks!

I've got an Acer Iconia B1-710 which runs Android Jellybean. It's a pretty small tablet (similar in size to an older style Kindle) and the camera isn't that great (and only front facing) but for playing games, surfing the internet and watching videos I find it perfectly fine. They're quite cheap on EBay too.

I went with a Samsung galaxy tab s2 8". I like the size, it's quick, there's not much not too dislike really. Although I don't really like the button set-up, I don't like the actual button at the bottom and the other two are the opposite way around to what I've usually seen on Android. Fingerprint scanner is good though

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Samsung Tab 4 is what I got, under £100 its got a large battery life and very quick and stable, worth a look

Back