1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which tablet should I buy?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by gaz84, Dec 27, 2015.

1. gaz84

gaz84 Member

I have just sold my iPad gen3 as it was a little big and now I much prefer Android. So I'm looking for an Android tablet, smaller than 10inch. I think the ideal size would be the 8.3 LG (seems a bit old now though) or the Samsung tab s 8.4 (too expensive). I have thought about the Nexus 9 but reviews aren't great, especially the screen.

Any ideas/links to some suggestions would be great. Thanks!

2. gaz84

gaz84 Member

Anyone?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

3. checkerboard

checkerboard Member

I've got an Acer Iconia B1-710 which runs Android Jellybean. It's a pretty small tablet (similar in size to an older style Kindle) and the camera isn't that great (and only front facing) but for playing games, surfing the internet and watching videos I find it perfectly fine. They're quite cheap on EBay too.

4. BUNTER

BUNTER Member

Hi cant beat a HD FIRE from amazon failing that stick with all androids like samsung tab 4's.

5. gaz84

gaz84 Member

I went with a Samsung galaxy tab s2 8". I like the size, it's quick, there's not much not too dislike really. Although I don't really like the button set-up, I don't like the actual button at the bottom and the other two are the opposite way around to what I've usually seen on Android. Fingerprint scanner is good though

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  6. Blackwidow

Blackwidow TK Veteran

Samsung Tab 4 is what I got, under £100 its got a large battery life and very quick and stable, worth a look

7. Scorch404

Scorch404 Member

New Hybrids from Dealsmachine.com are pretty good. Andriod 5 plus Window 10. Best of both worlds.

8. tony66

tony66 Member

got a galaxy tab s2 9.7,love it