Which version do I have?

Naith

Hi all

I recently bought an Ibox model from eBay that was described as the Plus 2 version. However the seller told me today in fact it is the Plus 2 SE version. The problem is I tried to flash it last night with Vix and then back to Open PLI for the Plus 2 version. A couple of them loaded (out of loads) but the remote wouldn't work when I tried to setup the new image.

Does someone know how I can get out of this mess? Have I cocked up big time? :(

Thanks a lot in advance

If it is the SE version if will only have a HDMI connection on the back (and no scart). You can try one of Sucmnsee's images in the downloads section

If it is the SE version if will only have a HDMI connection on the back (and no scart). You can try one of Sucmnsee's images in the downloads section

Ah right, well it has NO scart socket, just HDMI. If I flash with an image for the SE version will all be OK?

Thanks

Yes.
But have u got ur line/gift saved somewhere? Or did it come with one?

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ----------

If you know how to set up the image u dont need one of my images. But theyre handy if u dont.

For raw unset images go to cloud-ibox .net and use an se image.

Yes.
But have u got ur line/gift saved somewhere? Or did it come with one?

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ----------

If you know how to set up the image u dont need one of my images. But theyre handy if u dont.

For raw unset images go to cloud-ibox .net and use an se image.

No I haven't sorted my line out yet (I'll be trying them out when I get it setup. I'm in Spain as well which may complicate matters!)

It simply came with Bootloader v.2 and Open PLI 4 installed...

Don't worry - I'm a complete noob when it comes to this lark! :)

---------- Post Merged on 05-02-2015 at 12:18 AM ----------

Just flashed the SE version of VIX ver.122 and it's working - Yeyheyyyyy!!!!!

Now I need to figure out how to add a line, as well as to get a testline to see what channels I can pick up....

No.
ur pc and the dcc program link to ur router and then to ur box. As long as both are connected.

No.
ur pc and the dcc program link to ur router and then to ur box. As long as both are connected.

Yes, I've been reading forums like this one and watching umpteen videos on YouTube to learn how to setup DCC. It all went well (my router and box connected) but apparently I need to install a CCam to the box? For example, CCam 2.13? When I go to CCam manager on the box there's nothing installed. I was given a testline and managed to stick it in the var/etc folder, then rebooted the box but nothing... I scanned the box and found 475 channels but only a handful are watchable (all Indian or religious SD channels), so I don't think the testline is active.

Anyway, I think I need to sleep now and then have another go tomorrow night!

Thanks for all your help so far ;)

If c line yes but u wont find 2.13 live on plugin downloads. Get from dl section here. Has example files too with it u can just edit.
if n line should be mgcamd. Its in same dl

Back