Which vu box should i buy

didenno

Hi, not should if i have asked this in the right place but here goes

I am thinking of buying a vu box and line, can anyone advise the best one to buy, where to buy it from and where to buy a reliable line for uk premium channels. I do alot of recording so will i need an external hard drive too. Do they also work via wifi aswell as ethernet. Do i need a sky dish installed

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated

so you want a sat receiver only and not cable,sat boxes need a sat dish as cable boxes need a live vm feed.

Ok so got a sat dish and cables just need advice of which is best box to buy and a point in the right direction on a reliable line to get sky paid channels. Do i also need a big gb storage for recording

vu solo2 is one of the best and fastest twin sat receivers and can have a 1tb internal hdd ,if you had vm broadband the vu duo 2 can have swappable tuners.i do plenty of recordings and like big.if you get kodidirect working or tsmedia you can download other stuff.
buy box from world of satellite=home of vix+get 8gb kingston usb and hdd fitted and flashed with openvix image.

you can post a request in the special section asking for a line=get an nline.

Firstly i want to apologise for misspelling your username on my last message.

Thank you for all the advice, i can now go ahead and look forward to the wonderful world of entertainment [emoji1303]

Back