who is the greatest ever rock/metal singer

This guy lmao[/QUOTE]

had to check it out and see if that was for real it was that bad, found a few more videos and he sounds exactly the same in em all.
maybe start a worst ever rock singer catagory, can't see him being topped though:)

When ROCK was born there was only one man who you could say was a true Rock singer?
BON SCOTT of AC\DC
(Legend - RIP)

regards
Singhie

well well well...... what an interesting read this thread was.

having seen so many of the greats live and so many new up and coming singers in the metal/rock genre it is so hard to tell.

I agree the Prince of Darkness is a great singer, or should i say has sung on some great songs, but vocally, he kinda blagged it.

But despite the fact that all the singers listed above are all great, a suprising performance that really took me back was of Dee Snider, lead man of Twisted Sister. i saw him live at Bloodstock Open Air a few years back and wow......he can sing! i mean REALLY sing.

This wil always be a big debate though. Ronnie James Dio was the biggest legend of all.

-Bro

i will third that emotion.i have yet to hear a voice with the range,emotion,and pure power as mr.mercury.

I can't believe we're continuing a row from 2012 LOL

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There a lot of these threads on a lot of forums.
Best singer, drummer, guitarist etc.
A lot end up as arguments and some get pretty heavy!
It is all down to personal taste.
You might as well ask what's the best sauce, Daddies or HP :)

Anyway we all know the best rock singer is Jack Bruce!

Chainsaw

@ferguj1

I use the proxfree website for any videos that we can't watch here for whatever reason YouTube decides!
I just copy/paste address of the YouTube video into proxfree and usually select a USA server from the drop down and the video plays :)

If it still refuses to play just experiment with the drop down server list.

Hope this helps.

Chainsaw

Capture_5.png

hello all, im just looking around here but as mentioned above, Dio was one of my fave along with the great freddy mercury, but there are many greats out there.

Back