Who said that KodiDirect don't work on Zgemma 2S.

Great, have only just got a zgemma star s2 box. Me being lazy got one from Gumtree pre set up, which slightly regret now has now have no idea how its been set up and scared of changing the settings incase break something! It has the Sly skin, with 12 month gift, but Kodi has not been set up so this is huge help. Any other tricks worth mentioning on these boxes RE players or make it more stable?

Great, have only just got a zgemma star s2 box. Me being lazy got one from Gumtree pre set up, which slightly regret now has now have no idea how its been set up and scared of changing the settings incase break something! It has the Sly skin, with 12 month gift, but Kodi has not been set up so this is huge help. Any other tricks worth mentioning on these boxes RE players or make it more stable?

Just goto menu plugins press green button to download goto extensions and download kodi from there.

Once downloaded you can add apps from the kodi menu

Hi Guys. Have got Zgemma S1. tried to install Kodi. Getting message about virtual keyboard not found. New at this . please help!

Every time i open Kodi Direct it asks me to update, if i update it then it disappears after reboot.. If i dont update it then install the apps i get error everytime i try to play something... Any help ?

Aaron have tried a few plugins within kodi direct ie genesis sportsdevil, etc and it was hit and miss one they work next day play nothing, then only one that works OK is pheonix , I then followed blackies guide and ftp the repos in his post and got some working OK sportsdevil ,vidics , robocop all working fine , check out his tut above , probly a better option to get the addons to run
Cheers. ..........

Not an oops at all Zgemmas are all E2 boxes so stuff in this thread applies to both.... 2S runs kodi fine anyway, have it setup on mine as well as the H.2S

I was told that KodiDirect and its addons never worked but after a few tweaks ive so for got SportsDevil, UK Turks, CcloudTv, Phoenix, Showbox, Filmon, Operation Robocop, Robinhood Project, IPTV Stalker, BBC Iplayer, ITV Player, SportsMania, Channelpear, Genesis and Icefilms working flawlessly.
Anymore addons people can think of I'd be willing to try.

Does this have geographical restrictions on it? I'm in France and would like to have BBC Iplayer, ITV Player etc through my H2s without having to go through a VPN and plugging my laptop into the telly.

Tried

Aaron have tried a few plugins within kodi direct ie genesis sportsdevil, etc and it was hit and miss one they work next day play nothing, then only one that works OK is pheonix , I then followed blackies guide and ftp the repos in his post and got some working OK sportsdevil ,vidics , robocop all working fine , check out his tut above , probly a better option to get the addons to run
Cheers. ..........

I tried the above zip files and I got them working up to the point of playing.. They update etc, they load all the latest movies etc but just won't play.. The phoenix works for the woody live TV but none of the movies or TV shows.. Genisis same not working when I play movie

Aaron genesis is no more and not been updated , seems the guys who started are parting company. at the moment I'm using rockcrusher in pheonix and vidics for movies and working fine watched a few a few over the weekend black mass etc, and excellent quality on vu dou2 box ,
The new replacement for genesis ,and have it on kodi on my tablet is velocity , checking it out now for the last few days and looks fab for films ,box sets , TV , comes in the new metalkettle, blazer repos
Cheers .....

anyone tried NJM SOCCER, that usually has good streams of the 3PM's

Would like to get KODIDIRECT working, how is everyone getting on, still OK and reliable if you put the ones on that Blacky1973 linked to? are there any other users who can share their working config?

Cheers

Rich

Guys genesis is up and running again, now been updated with new repo , now called genesis /fork . New url line
h**p://kodifilms.com/repository
Can name it kodifilms
Install the zipfile kodifilms.zip
Go back to install from repository and open kodifilms repo , video add-ons , kodifilms zip and install
Cheers. .........

Hi guys, do you need to save the zip into your sub and plug in the back and download or would it be best to plug in the laptop somehow? Sorry for the basic and stupid question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Lincsat, I too managed to get WatchfreeTVE2 and WatchfreeMVE2 along with a couple of others, however BBC and ITV player (while allowing me to navigate through categories and select a program) once I select a program to play it either "hangs" with the circular animated icon spinning in top left - or displays message to say box is going to reboot and then reboots. Did you experience this and if so how did you fix it.

Amy chance you could work your magic on mobdro?
I've managed to install it on my h2h, but cant get anything to get pas the directory.
I can click on them nut nothing loads.....

Capture.JPG

CAn you try Mobdro in downloads mate. think it needs xbmc, but if you have a work around can you let me know. cheers.

Last edited:
Back