Who said that KodiDirect don't work on Zgemma 2S.

Anyone had any luck with the live streams from Robocop / Phoenix? Anytime I attempt to play, I just get a black screen. The on demand stuff works great though - thanks!

I didn't think Robocop was part of Phoenix - that's Rockcrusher I think you mean. When I said Robocop / Phoenix I meant as seperate add ons.

Sorry woodsey , that's what I meant , also posted new muckyduck repo in xb mc forum , have installed and works great , with some new addons
CHEERS ......

Can you get the live stream to work on your box? All the 3pm games I get on my kodi box / laptop just give me a black screen on my ZGemma through Kodidirect..

Here's one I just got this morning , haven't checked it out yethttps://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DKcdF3FMKN7s&ved=0ahUKEwjxzoPnpPXKAhXD_A4KHSIiCS4QtwIIGTAA&usg=AFQjCNE1IZko95yf-wQ2eED2_2yg0GcLsg&sig2=Akd35KgNKglUcY8rLw2a1Q

---------- Post Merged at 05:47 PM ----------

TRY THIS AGAIN
https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DKcdF3FMKN7s&ved=0ahUKEwiasYLUpfXKAhXHoA4KHe4AAaAQtwIIGTAA&usg=AFQjCNE1IZko95yf-wQ2eED2_2yg0GcLsg&sig2=yoSH1XzFkxAgAOS0pasQzA

---------- Post Merged at 06:01 PM ----------

Woodsey don't seem to be able to copy the link adress for some reason , if you google jasonmoore85 /3pm has a video and tut for mjm soccer just put up this morning
Cheers .....

Just tried the download from the dropbox link but it isnt working. has anyone got a link for the files please. Im trying to install showbox/moviebox

Thanks

Dan

Guys, how do you install shoebox? I have a zgemma H2S running wooshbuild. Is it a kodi install or IPTV??

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

New boy1 if you go to page one
on this tread you see a link from blackies , explains how to ftp apk files to box or to kodi , also has some addons in the link .........

Since I made the original post a few of the addons have stopped working however the following still work and can be downloaded via the link below (instructions included)

SportsDevil/Vidics/CcloudTv/Phoenix/Showbox/FilmOn/OperationRobocop/BBCiplayer/ITVplayer/SportsMania/ChannelPear/YifiMoviesHD/Genesis

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbzm0qbktoxnlyx/KodiDirect Addons.zip?dl=0

Other addons you may like can be found within the repos folders, don't know if they will work though as only tried the one's I wanted.
Hi Blacky1973, many thanks for this but it appears that the Dropbox link has stopped working can you advise?

Many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

i was interested in getting kodi running better on the h2s
anyone got a mirror copy of the files or a new link??

cheers

Ok here goes (I expect to be flamed) im new to the zgemma h2s scene having had a preloaded box installed two weeks ago and enjoying what this has got to offer now here's the but......how can I get ondemad channels like it player to work correctly? I have searched and searched this forum and cannot find an easy to follow explanation on how to set it up so it works....so far I have downloaded the ondemad plugin which does not work then tried the kodidirect plugin which download and I got as far as finding the program I wanted to watch pressed play then waited and waited and waited for ages for it to play but just froze,i tried on different programs but still black screen and nothing so ended up taking the power plug out each time,please can anyone tell me if there is a step by step guide or check guide I can follow to set up on demand services like itvplayer and BBC etc,i have looked everywhere but cannot find the info needed but if I have missed it really sorry

Ok here goes (I expect to be flamed) im new to the zgemma h2s scene having had a preloaded box installed two weeks ago and enjoying what this has got to offer now here's the but......how can I get ondemad channels like it player to work correctly? I have searched and searched this forum and cannot find an easy to follow explanation on how to set it up so it works....so far I have downloaded the ondemad plugin which does not work then tried the kodidirect plugin which download and I got as far as finding the program I wanted to watch pressed play then waited and waited and waited for ages for it to play but just froze,i tried on different programs but still black screen and nothing so ended up taking the power plug out each time,please can anyone tell me if there is a step by step guide or check guide I can follow to set up on demand services like itvplayer and BBC etc,i have looked everywhere but cannot find the info needed but if I have missed it really sorry

Please use some more punctuation, (maybe use some paragraphs) so we can understand your post.
It really is too hard to read even past the first line.

Cheers,
Wheelo

Hi sorry I'm typing this on a mobile cell phone so really hard to keep an eye on the layout,I hope it is understandable enough to see what I am asking?

---------- Post Merged at 05:13 PM ----------

Hi sorry I'm typing this on a mobile cell phone so really hard to keep an eye on the layout,I hope it is understandable enough to see what I am asking?

Call me old, but I get to the first line, and give up, others may read it and understand it, but me - Nah, can't.

Ok here goes (I expect to be flamed), I'm new to the zgemma H2s scene having had a preloaded box installed two weeks ago and enjoying what this has got to offer now here's the but......

Now can I get ondemad channels like itvplayer to work correctly? I have searched and searched this forum and cannot find an easy to follow explanation on how to set it up so it works,

So far I have downloaded the ondemad plugin which does not work then tried the kodidirect plugin which download fine and I got as far as finding the program I wanted to watch then pressed play then waited and waited and waited for ages for it to just freeze,

Tried on different programs but still black screen and nothing so ended up taking the power plug out each time

Please can anyone tell me if there is a step by step guide or check guide I can follow to set up on demand services like itvplayer and BBC etc,

I have looked everywhere but cannot find the info needed but if I have missed it really sorry

Wouldnt waste your time mate use the iptv plugin for movies or get a plexserver and use dreamplex.

Last edited:
Back