Who said that KodiDirect don't work on Zgemma 2S.

Hi,

Did you get the catch-up option on itv player to work as on mine all it done was hang when you selected the program you wanted to watch.....can you help

Hey,

I bought the Zgemma 2s a while ago and just got round to trying to get Kodi direct onto the box. I downloaded the plugin, then needed to update it, which I did. Now when I try and go into plugins I get an error message "some plugins are not available: Extensions/Kodi direct(No module named virtual keyboard)". I went back into plugins as Kodi was not showing up and it has totally gone from plugins downloads.

Any help on where to find it or how to set it up is much appreciated.

With he best will in the world Mike and in the nicest way I can put it, you will see throughout the thread if you start at the beginning people saying "Don't bother", "don't waste your time" and so on.

Really, it is said with experience. IPTV Player for tv shows, catch up and movies. Kodi Direct for doing your head in, wasting your time and causing headaches.

ha ha on kodidirect now looking at a film

And you point is? It works?

Yes it does and nobody denies that.
Can it be a huge pain in the arse? Yes.
Is it extremely fickle? Yes
Is it easier to use IPTV Player, Yes.
Does IPTV Player stream live TV? Nope

Did I miss Something? Maybe your point?

as openvix have closed the door on plugins,unsure if kodidirect will now update,original boxes updated fine and works.

hi mate could i ask what build all those addons are running on and how would you recommend setting it up any help would be much appreciated

Since I made the original post a few of the addons have stopped working however the following still work and can be downloaded via the link below (instructions included)

SportsDevil/Vidics/CcloudTv/Phoenix/Showbox/FilmOn/OperationRobocop/BBCiplayer/ITVplayer/SportsMania/ChannelPear/YifiMoviesHD/Genesis

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbzm0qbktoxnlyx/KodiDirect Addons.zip?dl=0

Other addons you may like can be found within the repos folders, don't know if they will work though as only tried the one's I wanted.
Blacky1973...the above link to dropbox doesn't work...Do you have a working one Blacky...Thanks

Kodidirect not been updated any more , try for kodilite plugin or better still the exedus stand alone plugin working good ......

Back