who will win the premiership?

For me it has to be either Chelsea or City, both have invested strongly in creative player.Best buy of the summer (having seen them played for the team) has to be fernandinho, he looks like he has everything.(spurs fan)

1 City
2 Chelsea
3 Spurs

For me !!
(Liverpool fan)

Just don't fancy Utd under Moyes
think they will fight out fourth with Arsenal
and get it

Hopefully as a City fan of 40 years it will be my beloved blues but am very wary of Chelski and Arsenal this season. Don't think United will do it this season

Firstly: Never count out Man U....

Secondly: I think the top spot will be taken by either Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal. Although Man City have all these creative players, they still have to gel and get used to the prem. So I think they will need at least another season.... Maybe !!

I am a proud but realistic Liverpool fan and really think if Suarez comes back and plays the whole season and Sturridge stays fit, then we will lift the title .... COME ON YOU REDS ..... YNWA !!!!

Realistic Liverpool fan? You may have a good season and I think you are contenders for champions league but don't get carried away after 3 games

Wide open this season, all of the main players have stuttered, one decent run by any of them could be all it takes, i'm backing arsenal to still be up there in may.... Just behind Man City of course :)

It's there for anyone to take it, the so called top 4 have experienced shock defeats, this year will without doubt go down as the most open season. Everyone is going to experience shock defeats, who ever puts a run down then they will take a huge step in taking the league title.

It's there for anyone to take it, the so called top 4 have experienced shock defeats, this year will without doubt go down as the most open season. Everyone is going to experience shock defeats, who ever puts a run down then they will take a huge step in taking the league title.

That's what i just said didn't i lol ;)

I can remember them being 10 points clear and not winning it, pre fergie time! Let us not forgot how mediocre united were before furgusons 3rd/4th season in charge and being bankrolled to the hilt when nobody could match there spending power, fergie broke the british transfer record nine times in his first 2 seasons, he also had a system where as if he didn't like a ref decision in a game he complained and that ref never got a united game again, outrageous, but hey, thats what makes him a winner in whatever he does, not sure moyes has that in his make up...

Back