who will win the premiership?

Yeah,he was great wasn't he.

Without doubt he was (don't think he quite matched up to bob paisley's record though, 20 trophies in 9 seasons inc 3 european cups, travesty that he only got an OBE). Fergie is up there with the best, infuriating to me but i can't deny he was a winner.

Not just because I am a City fan, but I don't honestly see Liverpool lasting the pace. If City can finally get their shit together away from home (maybe I shouldn't go to any more aways lol ) then based on yesterdays performance, plus the United game and one or two others, then they are looking shit hot and will be hard to finish aboveat the end of the season.

mancity :mancity:

Hello Wheelo, if your not going to use Dzeko for the rest of the season could you send him down to goodison on loan.

We gave you Gaz Baz, Distin and stole Dunney(not in that order), what more do you want LOL

To Wheelo any chance of 25 Mil for heitinga to go with Lescott :yes!:, and to pzblues Don't want to be greedy just Dzeko thanks.

As a Liverpool fan, of course i wish they do, however at this time we have to look at Man City, with their two games in hand to get a 6 points making them (if they win both) 3 points clear and with the games running out, it is a hard one to call.

I obviously don't wish you good luck lol , but City's next two are probably the deciding factor - Arsenal and Liverpool away. Win these, and it's all over for me.

:mancity:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

yea see you at Anfield . yours to loose wheelo but we are hard to beat at home. :pool sign::pool:

For sure Dee, that's why in my opinion, the next two for us will tell just where we are.

I honestly didn't think Liverpool would still be challenging at this stage, but it is refreshing to have 3 (4?) Teams genuinely still in the hunt with 7 to go!

Long shot this I know but I'm feeling more confident for MUFC this coming season with Van Gaal in charge, I'm liking his style. It might be a push in his first season but doable imo.

Don't think so for this season. I think Van Gaal's football will be quite negative. I do see them being closer this coming season, but not winning.

I also don't think Liverpool will be as strong this year, so M.C.F.C. or Chelsea realistically.

leagues over (according to all man utd fans anyway) ROFL
as a chelsea fan i'd like to say us but too close to call . city still got the best squad !

leagues over (according to all man utd fans anyway) ROFL
as a chelsea fan i'd like to say us but too close to call . city still got the best squad !

Of course it's over, didn't United beat the team that won the league 4 times last season?

:mancity: ruining football since 1894!!!

Back