who will win the premiership?

Having watched a few games so far this season I reckon 1st Chelsea 2nd Man City 3rd Man Utd and thats from a Villa fan !!

I still believe City can win the title but by a very fine margin. Even with all the money in the world they seem to be inconsistent at times. One game they play like champions but look like a team of misfits at times. Baffling but that's what I love about the BPL

I think it's a two horse race between City and Chelsea. With City's injuries (aka Aguero) I think Chelsea will nip it due to their remaining top fixtures being at home, ha!

Well we (Leicester) made Chelsea look shite last night-i'm sure we won't last the course but sure are making a mockery of these 240k a week work shy arsholes like hazard and costa-all the money in football can't buy integrity and desire!

It is important for leicster to get points on the board, reach safety, then any implosion won't have detrimental effects. they have been playing well, but those that we expect to be running away with it, have stumbled from problem to problem (in City's case injuries), and anyone who keeps putting the points on the board is in with a real chance.

Never before that I can remember, has the league been so open.

Wheelo

To be fair i've been following Leicester for over 40 years and what we've done this season and the tail half of last season is hold on to points when we'd usually lose to silly last minute goals, i think Mahrez cost us something like £640k, our Thai owners apparently gave Ranieri the job of survival this season and top 6 in 2016-2017- the doubter in me thinks we're in big trouble when we play Man City as i just can't see past them for the title!

Inbed, are you feeling more positive about Newcastle??

Nicky, it depends on which City turn up, I was over at the game on Saturday and just didn't know how to put Swansea to the sword.

Last time i saw Man City live was when they knocked us out of the league cup a couple of years ago-really don't know how they let milner go he was pure quality and Djecko was something else, saw him pick a 70 yard pass out of the air he was proper good

Back