Whooshbuild on h2h

Jamthedon

I'm looking for some advice. I currently run a h2s on whooshbuild with a solid line. With all the uncertainty with sly I've decided to buy a h2h. Can I just run my cable through whoosh, and would you recommend using 2 lines (sat and cable). I only really record when I'm not watching. Thanks

I am thinking about doing the same as above I already have H2s box...but have vermin broadband coming into the house...now what I would like to know what is involved with regards to loading Wooshbuild onto an H2h?....is it as simple as doing an H2s loading the lines, flashing etc or is there more to it

Thanks in advance guys

Yeah no issues with H2H and Wooshbuild, just download the correct version for the H2H, flash it and setup, really easy to do

Have you set up both sky and cable lines?
Hi, as a recent convert from H2S (Wooshbuild) to H2H I would definitely recommend the Dsayers mixed offering, picks the best of both and has been totally reliable. Even the Mrs understands how to record and watch without creating a tuner clash.

Another 1 for Dsayers build, ipab is also very good and you can use Dsayers swap channel config

Didnt think it was possible to use my plugin with ipab? been discussed a few times as he uses a mixture of abm and abe2

Damn, someone said they had. Thanks for saving me an evening. I was planning on trying. I've used ipab a few times on the H2S and thought it was decent.

Back