Satellite Whooshbuild

DaveSpitz

Hi guys, I am totally new to all the Zgemma business, I've been given a Star H1 box from a friend and was told that the sub had expired, so I expected to plug it in and have some kind of menu on screen, however all I have is a logo, with a blue swirl at the top left (a loading symbol) and on the front of the box the numbers go up to 99 and then start again?? It doesn't do anything else? Do I need to load this Whooshbuild on it? If anyone could give me any pointers that would be great!
Thanks in advance

If there's no active line on it it will be easier to just flash a new image or build onto it.
There's loads of help available if you get stuck.

Thanks for your quick reply, I have purchased a gift and just received the email with a CCcam.cfg link, it said to download it onto a usb, stick it in the box and go from there. I have done this but it's still stuck on the load screen!

---------- Post Merged at 08:17 PM ----------

I wonder if my initial set up is wrong? I have put in 1 of the 2 cables from my Sky dish (normally in the back of my Sky box) plugged in an Ethernet cable, the usb stick, the hdmi and the power cable. Does it need an extra aerial or anything??

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 PM ----------

I've done it now, thanks!

Back